Help. Have a legal question.

tomtom22

Hey everyone. I hope this is the right place for this.

So i just started to talk to this girl from my old school and we are really liking each other. So here is the question. I just turned 18 and she's 16. If we started to become sexually active. Could i get in trouble. Granted her mom is really cool and wouldn't mind. My mom is a little worried. My mom thinks we should just be friends. I don't want to go to jail or anything like that. I just want some advice.

Does anyone know if this is illegal or not. By the way, i live in New Jersey.

Thanks in Advance.

Tom

Trust me i will be using all types of contraceptives. We want to play it safe and just have fun. I have been reading up on the internet. I just cant really find what im looking for. My interpretation is that as long as shes 16 and the guy is less than 4 years old, its all good. I just don't want to have any problems.

Due to the pontential legal issues involved, which you can not even fathom, you are playing "fish" in a sea of potentially tomtom eating sharks. You do not know what you do not know. It is guys like you that end up questioning how they got themselves in the legal situations they are in.

If you have true TomTom style lawyers to back you up, you might be OK.

You have so many options though, let this 16 years old go. Find a chick your legal age and take her to town.

Archived