• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about to give you the advice people have giving me which i HATE...you need to work on yourself. Whether she comes back or not, you need to get yourself together. The right thing will happen.

My cousin told me this two days ago I wanted to slap her accross the face. So i'm fully aware this isnt going to do sh*t for you right now...but its true.

i know, thanks makesthebest i don't know what got me down today im just feeling bad and it has nothing to do with her =\

i feel down... im kinda tired of my daily routine.

maybe it was because i had a dream with her but i don't even remember what i dreamn't

who knows.

maybe that dream have set you back a bit... It also happened to me last day, expecting to see her but after she knew that Im with her friend, she backed out immediately and didnt showed up... I feel down after that but Ive been thinking and thought that I should now stop holding onto that hope that she will come back to me...

hey so i have an update,

i befriended my ex. we started talking again, at first she said she didn't want to be just any friend. i still befriended her and i told her she could never be just a friend, that i had loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. she just said ok...

i asked her later what she meant by just a friend, i guess she still has feelings for me. she didn't answer.

we have been chatting today, mostly about me lol! i was asking her advice on what hair cut would look better on me.

seems like her new life is kinda dull. all she does is play xbox 360 with her boyfriend all day

just got home...tired and druuunk...urg. I dont like the fact that you hear the details of her and her boyfriend. Why the ef would she tell you that. It's inconsiderate. She's okay as long as she has you in her backpocket. But that doesnt' mean that she is going to be there for you like you need her to. She likes the comfort??

that last post inspired the above...but hey, don't listen to me...i'm drunk!

Talked to my ex today too...i'll fill u in via pm, when i'm not so tired. ciao.

Okay, I'll say right up front I haven't read the entire thread. I read the first post, then skipped to the end when I saw 19 pages of posts.

But here's a few things I can say that I'm pretty sure are true -- likely have already been said, but hey, maybe not.

1) There is a name for what you were describing you were doing in the first post. It's called "playing hard to get". The first word in there is what's important IMHO. "Playing". Game-playing does not help cultivate healthy honest relationships -- be it a friendship or romantic relationship. If you do manage to win her back by playing games, you're not likely to be happy for long.

2) Be careful with the Facebook-watching if you are honestly trying to get over a broken heart. It can be really hard to see how well the person you want at your side is doing without you -- or with someone else. This is a lesson I had to learn myself, as it was by internet searching that I found out the real reason the guy I had been with for nearly five years dumped me, and the chick he left me for was an avid social networker. Since her pages were the only place I was getting any actual honesty, it was way too easy to keep reading. Hearing the cutesy names they used for each other did not help my broken heart at all. Even though it hurt, it was hard to stop -- weird, huh?

Wishing you the best of luck.

hey so i have an update,

i befriended my ex. we started talking again, at first she said she didn't want to be just any friend. i still befriended her and i told her she could never be just a friend, that i had loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. she just said ok... i asked her later what she meant by just a friend, i guess she still has feelings for me. she didn't answer.

we have been chatting today, mostly about me lol! i was asking her advice on what hair cut would look better on me.

seems like her new life is kinda dull. all she does is play xbox 360 with her boyfriend all day

I think this is not a good idea dude to become friends with her like that and thinking that her life is dull... She may be ok with that but for her, that may also means that she can enjoy you being there for her just as a friend and still get an intimate attention from the other guy...

Sorry mate if I cant give you any good advice as I am also feeling a bit down but not like last sunday and Im also cant keep up with the updates now because almost half of my day is being spent in my classes...

I think this is not a good idea dude to become friends with her like that and thinking that her life is dull... She may be ok with that but for her, that may also means that she can enjoy you being there for her just as a friend and still get an intimate attention from the other guy...

Sorry mate if I cant give you any good advice as I am also feeling a bit down but not like last sunday and Im also cant keep up with the updates now because almost half of my day is being spent in my classes...

truee that fr0z3n ill keep my eyes open, i drop back after a few days i guess.

truee that fr0z3n ill keep my eyes open, i drop back after a few days i guess.

Dont worry dude, we're still in the process of healing and we might make some mistakes again in the future but we can overcome it and get up back on our feet... Wish you all the best mate...

Your welcome dude... I also feel pretty healed as of now but not yet 100%, I know I still have a long way to go, Im not even ready to date again yet... I want to focus first on my studies and make myself a better person first (like having some achievements) so that I can be happy by myself and I wont rely to someone again for my happiness and to have a sort of cushion if I will fall again unlike this time that I have nothing after I fell... Accepting that it is really over helped me alot, Im beginning not to bother if she will come back or not, yes it's true that most of the time thoughts of her will come into my mind but as days passed by, it wont affect me that much...

hey you guys =) thank you for your help so much!

i have nothing to post, but im going NC for a week =)

just because i want too and to prove to myself i don't need anything from anyone!

so far its working =P

lol

my ex already sent me a text poking her head around!

Hey you guys i broke NC well she did,

i kinda messed up by answering the phone thou lol!

soo i had a missed call from an unknown number i was guessing it was her...

i was jogging at the moment when she called,

it was a number i didn't know so i picked up but my gut told me it was going to be her and what do you know it was her....

i was really short about everything and she asked me if i was busy,

she sounded really sad.

i just said yeah! im jogging,

i asked her what was wrong why did she sound like that? if she was ok?

she just said yeaah in a very deep sad voice and said she just wanted to talk,

the she said she would call me back later,

i was like "ok sure talk to you later bye"

then she said never mind i don't think i can cal you later,

i said ok thats cool bye.

hung up.

i really couldn't hear anything she was saying i was next to a busy street when she called.

anyways everytime she calls me i check her facebook and twitter just to see why she called me..

her twitter said "im just really sad

she posted it around the time we talked and she sent me a text saying

"nevermind i don't know why i called you if you are so mean now, sorry for calling you, see ya. bye"

im guessing she sent that because she was hurt?

or wanted my atention?

lol its a good thing i ignored her more!!

thats what i was thinking,

when you stop talking to someone you just don't say it, you do it.

what she said was like a bigger cry for atenttion =P

sorry it wasn't twitter because i have her on twitter, it was on Facebook where she blocked me and im not supposed to see anything.

so.. maybe she really was sad but wanted me as a shoulder?

who knows.

anyways

its a good thing i've learned and im not replying =O.

even if it was on facebook-and you weren't supposed to see it. Just her posting it on facebook is a cry for attention from somebody. She's fishiing. Its like when girls say " omg, i'm soooo fat" so someone will come back and say "no you're not you're beautiful!" But i'm pretty sure she knows that there is a good chance that you're going to see it. She knows you pretty well by now. She may know that you check these things to see hows she's doing. I'm not saying there was no sadness there, but everything she said and did with it was to manipulate you. It doesnt mean she's a bad girl. But she's working you a bit.. don't beat yourself up for answering the phone. I dont think you did anything wrong/

oh lol no don't worry makesthebest! =D

i found myself again,

i just wanted to see what people thought about the situation.

and yeah you are right about the whoole atention thing and how girls say they are fat and what not,

lol this just proves more that she is the needy codependant person!

and im guessing her guy can't fill her needs =)

lol.

i missed you makesthebest, how are you and your situation going?

I missed you too! nothiing to report...i was really tempted to contact him today. I had a bad day at work-But I don't think anything will happen in my camp for a month or so...you;ll be one of the first to know tho. .

Back @ your ex tho. I'm sure by now you've slipped up and told her something that you would only have known if you checked her twitter or facebook. So she knows that you check. That how I usually catch a bf, and know his habits. Then we keep that info to ourselves. She may not "KNOW", that you checked fb. Esp if she blocked you. But she puts in up just in case.

my day was really wack tooo!

i got random phone calls from unknown random people, one guy told me he was calling me because a friend of his told him i buy cars!

lol

=O

im trying to remember if i have evert told her anything but i cant!

hope i haven't lol! =)

do you think she checks my stuff ???

i know she might check my myspace, i have a myspace tracker and i found a couple of people who might be her.

"ok, then i'll never talk to you again right? forgive me"

And yes i'm pretty sure she checks your stuff. I can't say how often tho...Neither my ex and I used social networks very much. Right after we broke up we both became full fledged stalkers. He spent a full 4 days on facebook the week after we broke up and his facebook activities upped at least 5 times over. So if we are any indication. I'm sure that a twitter saavy girl like her checks up on you.

"we can't talk?"

"ok, then i'll never talk to you again right? forgive me"

if she doesnt know why you have gone NC, this would be a perfect time to lay it out for her...but either way prepare for the games to begin...i expect i dunno another massive depression to be cooked up to get your attention again. Wow-this is really unhealthy.

Archived