He doesn't have time for me any more

princess5

see where you're going with this. Well I guess I'm just gonna have to keep myself busy from now on . Think I have way too much time on my hands. I;m constantly putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!!

Yeah, actually, you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting like, 1,940,012,209,0922.8283232. But yes.

Let me ask you this as well. If your bf has no hobbies, no passions, no other ways he spent his time, and spent every waking moment with you, how would that make you feel?

i had the EXACT same problem as you awhile back. my so has a busy schedule and i found us talking less and seeing each other less and it made me very lonely and miserable.

is your so in a pretty stable schedule? He trains this and this day, he works till this and this time, etc.? If it's stable, I would suggest you set aside a date day, where it's just you and him spending some time together. For me, I suggested saturday after he gets off of work, that way sunday could be his day to catch up on his own errands and such (though usually, we end up sleeping in together on sunday ^_^ ) Let him know that you know he's got a busy schedule so if the both of you could pick out a day in the week to spend time together, it would be great because you really miss him and love spending time with him.

It sounds like he's stressed but at the same time, he should remember he is still in a relationship and should take some time to do something with it. If something is important to you, you try to make some time for it. If he's not willing to make time for it, then he either really sucks at balancing a schedule or he just doesn't think time with you is important enough.

You say that there is nothing to occupy your time with in the days you don't see him, but i think you need to try harder. keeping yourself busy with your own activities is essential! there is always something to do! take up a class in something (yoga, kickboxing, cooking). or even start taking up classes at a community college. reconnect with old friends and have girl's night out at a lounge, bar, or an apt. pick up a hobby - painting, reading, etc. i had a hard time with this because all i could think of my so, but i pushed myself to have fun and i started having fun. Use all these activities to talk about the fun, interesting stories that are happening around you, this will help stimulate conversation and make you happier. This is also letting him know you have a life that can get quite busy and if he doesn't do what he can to keep up with you, then you're doing to drop him behind.

Archived