Ex GF hacked my accounts

well I broke up with my LT GF for someone else and now she hacked my emails deleting contacts. personal info, reciepts, hacked my Facebook, and Myspace sending the new GF all the dirt she has on me and closed all my accounts incuding a credit card.

Should I be angrier than I am cause I hurt her and maybe deserved it.

How would any of you all feel if this happened with your ex? Would you ever speak to him/her again?

How did she have access to your credit card information?

As for the internet, there is nothing you can do. Just change your passwords and try to get everything back to normal.

For banking stuff, talk to the banks about what was altered and get it reversed if you can. If you lost money due to this, then inform her that you will press charges if she doesn't pay you back.

how is that wrong? people have the right to break up with someone if they don't want to be with them anymore.

Probably because I strung her along making her believe I didnt want the other girl and only loved her and the girl is 18 (yikes) and she is 30 I am 28 so she is highly upset and I do understand, but I am not as angry as I should be considering what I have done

Probably because I strung her along making her believe I didnt want the other girl and only loved her and the girl is 18 (yikes) and she is 30 I am 28 so she is highly upset and I do understand, but I am not as angry as I should be considering what I have done

oh. well then yeah, that's hella wrong. i would be resisting the urge to set you on fire right now.

I don't know. What did you do that you feel guilty about? If you broke up with her in a civil fashion, that's one thing. If you did something really hurtful, then it's another.

I say that because tho what she is doing isn't the best response and not to be excused/ignored no matter what ; how you treated her when breaking up with her and before does have some consideration as to whether or not you can speak to her ( clear things up one on one) or if you have to skip all that and just go ignore + press charges if ever necessary.

If she is an otherwise rational and stable person who was burned real hard and flipped out, that's different than a quote "psycho ex" who just is unstable in general!

If you did something genuinely wrong, do what you can to make it right. I'd try not let this become some personal emotional battlestorm: the relationship is over, the aim to be able to move on in your life without her continuing to get in business that isn't her place and give her the chance to move on too.

just my opinion.

Well that's a huge kick to the ego, replacing her for someone that much younger. Anyone would be devastated. Ouch. If you can live with her hacking you're stuff, it would be best to let it go and just start new accounts. She stepped over a line for sure, but I think anyone can see why. Be glad she's not thinking like Scorpion Fury.

I feel guilty about making her believe we had a future and leaving her hanging in the midst with no answers. I completely cut her off changed my phone number so I didnt have to see her beg me and feel her pain. I am trying to move on, She isnt "physco" just hurt, she normally was kind and gentle and I never seen her so upset in all the years.

I emailed her last night a warning to stop the harassment and let it go.

If you want to do the right thing (who knows if you do) - leave her alone.

Want her back ever? If she has any sense she'll wise up soon enough, stop the harassment of you, cut all contact or involvement, and deal with this on her realizing she can't turn to you to help her heal.

Forgive her for hacking? You can't be serious. You devastated this woman's heart and are still thinking in an extremely selfish fashion, IMO.

Ignore it and leave her alone. If it ever gets to a point where you need to call the cops, do it. Not calling if she crosses that line doesn't help her hurt - that is about your guilt, not her.

If you think of it from her perspective and what is best for her, it's to not have you in her life anymore now and to leave her alone. Let her move on.

She'll be fine with time.

Archived