The Mystery Package

Casmut

Friday evening i went to go check my mail, and like normal i got the usual documents, bills and so on but there was also a delivery notice in my name that also had the words "Could not fit in box" and no other information was involved. So i sat there for a minute to think if maybe or i had ordered something and forgot about it. Then almost immediately i started to get anxious, i really wanted to know who sent it or what it was.

I ended up taking a trip to the post office to pick up the parcel but they said it hadn't been delivered to them yet and that i would be able to pick it up on Tuesday. Here i am thinking "great now i gotta wait till Tuesday and i am already going nuts wondering what this thing is". So i called a few friends asking for opinions and the opinions i got were either it being the Army or my ex.

As awesome as it may be to receive something from my ex, i highly doubt she would do something like this. The common opinion i got was that it could be a valentines gift from her but i just have a lot of trouble imagining her sending me anything. The way i see it, if it is from her then her and i are going to have that discussion i have been wanting to have since she broke NC and that is basically talking about our break up. If it is not from her, then i'll try to continue being patient but i do not know how much more i can take.

Tomorrow i'll be picking up this package and maybe it will give me some of my sanity back lol

Just chiiiiiill. YOu'll find out soon enough. Like cheeks said, I love getting packages in the mail. Ya never know whatcha gonna get! haha.

Weren't you in NC for like 10 months? One more day won't hurt. Don't get too anxious. Whatever it is I hope it's not a let down after all this excitement.

Hang in there you're doing great.

Dont let it be a let down, like you said it isnt like her.

Its been 10 months your doing great Im sure and it might be better of its not from her..it could be false hope and set you back.

Just keep on moving on, and you will find or regain your true love when its meant to be, no RUSH!!

Yeah its definitely not like her but its a slight possibility.

She broke NC after 10 months back in November, since then her and i talk every day. She has also been really nice with me again recently but ya i haven't put a lot of energy in to thinking that she sent me something, its just a small possibility. The timing though, it just gets me. Right before V Day.

Haha i'm starting to like these mystery parcels!

Well it wasn't from my ex as i had predicted, which i guess is a good or bad thing. However what was in the package was quite nice. It was a bonus from the Army and a certificate with my awards and honors for me to frame.

Archived