IS SHE PREGNAT ????? PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT JUST CAME TO MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND TOLD ME THAT SHES PREGNAT AND CRYING LIKE HELL.SHE SAID THAT ITS BEEN LESS THEN AN HOUR THAT SHE'S HAD SEX, RIGHT NOW IS 10:30AM , AND SHE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT AT 10:00PM. SHE THINKS SHES PREGNAT BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT THE CONDOM BROKE WHILE INTERCOURSE AND THAT THEY WERENT EVEN AWARE OF IT. AND THAT HE NEVER HAD THE ORGASM, BUT HE DID HAVE PRE SPERM OR WHATEVER.WHAT CAN SHE DO, PLZZZZ HELP ME OUT WITH HER, I REALLY DONT KNOW NOTHING.THANKS, PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS. SHE'S 21 AND SHE'S LIKE 110 POUNDS AND LIKE 5'4 IN HIEGHT, JUST SO U KNOW. THANK YOU SOO MUCH

Ok, well, I would tell your friend to test herself and see if she is pregnant. There is a good chance that she is not. If she is, and she decides to have the baby, the baby will probably not have much of a chance at life, because she seems to be kind of underweight, and so she should make sure that she eats large amounts. She should make sure that she eats healthy too. Some people who have babies by accident try to kill the baby while it is still inside of them. HORRIBLE IDEA. Sometimes people try getting somebody to punch them in the stomach to kill the baby. They often end up dieing themselves. I would suggest keeping the baby. Babies can be lots of fun, and they kind of turn people into more adult-like figures. No, it wouldn't be all fun, and it does depend on the father. She doesn't have to marry him because of this.

Love,

Hannah

Hi Bunnyman,

First of all, there is a risk she's pregnant, but that's not 100%. Unless she's been with this guy for a while and they are sure it's not the case, she also should be tested for STDs.

Chances are, if the unprotected sex was last night, she won't be able to do a pregnancy test. It takes a few days (maybe there are some exceptions, but normally) for the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus and start developing.

Unless your friend wants this baby (which she should really only consider if she is ready), she has a couple of days to call Planned Parenthood and take the morning after pill. I'm assuming this is available in your area. Basically, this is medication to prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.

The sooner she acts, the better, really, if she's going to. The pill often does not work after a few days have passed. I have not taken this medication myself, but I have heard the result is similar to a very heavy period.

Personally, if I felt I could not have a baby and might be pregnant, I would prefer this method. I would not want to wait and know beforehand. Tomorrow is Monday; if nothing is available until then, I would suggest taking care of it first thing in the morning. Good luck, I know this must be a scary experience for your friend, who was trying to be responsible. She should be sure to use a backup birth control method next time.

lf

guitar*girl I have to dissagree with you about her being underweight.. 110 at 5'4? That is Ideal weight for that height.. Thats the same as my girlfriend she is not skinny nor fat, just perfect.. It also isn't neccasary to eat "large" amounts.. Slightly more then usual just your regular 3 meals a day with some healthy snacks.. Its a common misconception that when a women is pregnent that shes "eating for two" its just not true..

First off, neither you nor your friend are what i would consider completely mature or you wouldn't be overly upset about the situation. Yes, i know it's one of those big deal things, but, she also knew there was a risk before she even had sex. Or at least i hope she did. Pregnancy is determined by many things which is why i'm not going to tell you she is or she isn't because EVERY woman's body is different yet we have the same functions. In order to get pregnant usually it has to be right on the specific ovulation time span which is obviously due to and goes by your menstral cycle. Some women are regular, some aren't. Which is why it is a good thing to use more than one form of protection if you really do not want to get pregnant. Even then the risk is still there which many people don't realize. The only 100% birthcontrol method is indeed abstinence. If you read the pregnancy test boxes most advise you to wait until you're at least a day to a week late on your next period from the time you had intercourse. Each test varies so you'll want to read and decide which one you think is for you. Another way is to go to the doctor but theres no way they could really determine whether you are pregnant or not a day after intercourse because the hormones produced when you become pregnant are not high enough in your urine yet to show up on the test. The best thing right now would be to calm down and start thinking straight about what the next steps should be taken because stress does not help the matter.

• 2 years later...

tell here to go to docs for morning after pill, if thats to late still go to the doc he will give her 3 pills to bring her period on.

a pregants test will not be able to tell here if she was for around a month.

and tell her to go on the pill !!!!!