hyptnotism

how about for 500 bucks you can go and get hyptonized.. to where your ex is removed from your memory.. you remember everything in life as it happens with the exception that in.. your mind.. your ex was never there, you never dated you never met them.. they were never in your life.. would you do it?

I wouldn't do it either. Everything that we do, all of our actions leave a specific path in life. If you omit a relationship with an ex that would ultimately change the path. Life is the sum of all experiences. However painful a break-up or a relationship with an ex may have been, you do grow from it.

I would do it. However, not to forget my ex but rather to forget a girl that I was dealing with who ended up using me and not even bothering to give me a date. I would rather forget about her, the good times she shown me and more importantly forget the hard times I had as a result of her using me.

Not an ex.

BUT a better question I think might be, would you erase your memory of your relationship with your current partner?

My current partner and I have so much bad blood between us, but we love each other. I really feel like if we could let go of all the mistakes in the past and start over as the people we are now, we could make it together forever. oh well.

Archived