a means to an end

kinetic32

ok this morning after now 7 days of absolutley hearing nothing from this girl. whom ive been wih for 2 years now.. ive mentions this relationship in other posts.. she does have this habit of just completely ignoring the situations and.. well ive tried to talk to her, email, text, write... no response. oh we did have a fight last week. so as of this morning. i deleted her and blocked her FB, and email and deleted her number from my phone. I feel good about it... and then again i dont.. this has happened before.. and just went life started rolling again she calls and wants to talk.

anyone have any ideas about should i pick up the phone if she does? should we talk about things or go.."eh the time to talk has gone" I most certainly dont hate her at all. and I would certainly have liked to talk to her and end things properly.. but how can when she wont speak to me..

I guess im more worried about this coming back to haunt me later on. by not talking or properly breaking up.

You should try to end this face-to-face but if she won't talk to you, then what else can you do. I say try contacting her once a week and then after a month or two just move on. I dont think you to should stay together, it does seem like of the healthiest relationships to be in.

You should try to end this face-to-face but if she won't talk to you, then what else can you do. I say try contacting her once a week and then after a month or two just move on. I dont think you to should stay together, it does seem like of the healthiest relationships to be in.

Respectfully, don't waste two months trying to contact someone who ignores you. That will make you feel worse.

I had that experience. After many months of daily contact all of a sudden it stopped. I was stunned, then worried, then hurt, then I forced myself to find other things to occupy me. If a person will no longer speak to me then I believe they are not interested in a relationship, at least not with me.

has anyone had any experience with something like this? where nothing was actually said.. but just like that they just stopped talking? how did you percieve it? how did you handle it.. experiences would help me out, im just confused as to what is going on.

I'm going through it right now , and it's awful. All he does it ignore everything-blocked me on instant messenger and FB. I keep going over everything in my head, trying to figure out why but it just makes me feel worse. I think...ignoring me is just his way of dealing with things. Communication isn't easy for some people.

its now day 8, without her contacting me since the fight. no break up talk no activity on FB, no response of any kind. you might start think something bad happened.. unfortunatley this is a cry wolf scenerio.. where ive called and nothing is wrong she just is in fact ignoring me.. well i have to assume that if this ignoring the problems attitude is how its going to be forever i just assume not be apart of it. its not healthy nor constructive.

yes i get people need space but to go for a week and absolutely no response to anything cant be tolerated. 2 years...2 years.. she without sin cast the first stone! have i not always been there to talk through it? as furious as ive been... we cant even break up in a ligit manner..

I ended it i guess today. sent a final letter to her... its pretty sad when you have to break up in an email. i feel like such a shmuck for it.. but this is enough deleted all accounts.. the whole works.

I have never heard of a relationship just being ignored till its disolved to nothing.. i guess i had to be the bad guy.. what a coward. sad just plain sad..

the best part of it all is that when she calls a week later.. all this will be turned around to make it my fault...

ima go punch a pillow now c ya.

i guess this is going to be more of a jounal i think. its been helping alot

jan 11th 2010

today has been a trial day for me.. ive spent the mojority of the day in bed. had no motivation to get up.. i finally pulled it togethor and took a shower and cleaned the house up a little bit.. i came accross some letters from erica today. i didnt stop to read them. it didnt upset me to find them.. nor did it make me sad. i take the fact i can come accross those things and not be affected by it emotionally, a good sign.. a sign that im finally coming to terms and knowing acceptance for what is happened.

Ive decided today to start to pursue the life that i want. i redid my resume as well as have started to get some information about how to transfer and obtain my paramedic license in seattle and for the state of washington. im kinda fearful about what happens in life now.. scared but optimistic. i remember today having the thought.. it was so much easier getting off of cocaine than it is to get off a relationship.

-end-

Archived