Don't understand him - what shall I do??

snuupi

Hi everyone!

I posted this problem a few months ago.

But it's still something that runs through my mind, because I'm actually still in love with this guy and he still behaves in a strange, confusing way!

here's the prehistory again:

5 months ago he came into my life. (just for understanding: we haven't been together!) But I was still into the history with my ex and was very mean to him (kind of ignored him and those things that I am so sorry about)... we cuddled a lot and he always took my hand and stroked it and all those things... we had almost kissed each other, but he's kinda shy, not as shy as other guys i know, but a little bit.. yeah and he slept in my bed, next to me without anything happening except stroking my hand in the middle of the night what woke me up.

The next day I couldn't look into his eyes, cause I had thought about it the whole night, but my ex had been in my head and i couldn't start anything with this guy, although i hadn't even been averse to being together with him or something, but the ex was there..

After that day i haven't heard anything of him for about 5 weeks... then school started again and yeah.. he's kind of cold to me...

When we're talking he smiles all the time and his glances are so intense..we're talking about a lot of stupid things that are funny.. and last week I really thought now the ice is broken, because he was sooo cute and it seemed as if he didn't want me to go. (we were going home from school and I have a longer way than he has so where he lives I have to go on)

Everytime he's online and i'm trying to chat with him, he doesn't answer or goes offline and IF he answeres only very short things...

1 Month ago he asked me what was up with my ex and me now. So he wanted to know if we were in a relationship again or something I don't know. That's just what I thought he wanted to know, because he knows why it didn't work with us.

Last week I told him that I find it's a pity that we don't do anything together anymore. He told me that he would see when he had time again and then we could do something but he has got less time. So I thought it was something like no and told him, if he didn't want to do anything with me, he should tell me. But he said, he just had to work (works at a car wash and designs flyer for clubs) and when he's harsh that's just because of stress.

On the other hand he always answers everyone on the internet - except me.

Why is he nice and cute and lovely when we're seeing each other and everything seems like it was 5 months ago and on the internet he always tries to get out of my way, because he's hacked off by me?

I don't know what to do anymore. I miss him so much because it's holidays now and today I called him on his cell phone, but he has got a new number now and I couldn't bring myself to call on his home phone.

Please help me and tell me what I can do to at least make him wanting to meet me again and not to be stressed out by me ... I'm getting desperate by this back and forth all the time. I can't even fall asleep very well, as I'm thinking about it all the time

I don't wanna have messed it up myself just because of my ex!

Lisa.

I find that timing can be very important in a relationship and it sounds like, for now, the timing is off. He knows you are interested and if/when he is interested in you again he knows where to find you. I know it's disappointing but you made the choice not to get involved with him when he was interested. I would definitely move on and not be in contact with him (other than perhaps one more message that you would love to hear from him again and if you are interested and available you can try again).

Thanks for your answers.

I just read them too late - because I saw that he was online.

So I just called him. He was very endearing and cute and just like when we see each other. I don't know what he thought I was doing but he was very cute

I asked him if he had time or when. And he said he had to go to a party in half an hour and that he would call me when he had time (he listed up the days and what he had to do on each day so that I believed him ). Actually I do even believe him, because he doesn't have any reason not to tell the truth.

I don't know if he will really tell me when he's got time. But I hope. That's all I could do, I guess. Now it's his turn. Right?

Archived