Hey guys!

Kay, I have a problem.... I think I may be falling for this "kid" ...

lol there's a few problems... first of all he's a bit younger (which makes it hard for me to express da way I feel) ... but whenever we hangout we can hold a conversation FOREVER... time flies! ...and I enjoy every second I spend with him ... even he "jokingly" tells me, "time just stops when I'm with you" .. haha ... and he alwayz texts me (sometimes I do) .. and I feel a strong connection! ... I just have a hard time expressing my feelings haha ......

anyways, so today we were hanging out and this girl comes up to us (this girl we both used to work with) and she asked if him and I were "together".... lol this made things soooo awkward for me! and I was like, "nooooo..." ](*,)

hahahah and she was like, "yu guys seem like it... you're together an awful lot" ... lmao and I was like, "no..it's nothing" ..and then he jumped in and he was like, "it's kind of like a brother/sister love" ...inside I was screaming, "NOOOOOOO!!!!" ...lmao I'm an idiot!!!!!!

ahhh!!! All I can think about is him and everytime I think of him it makes me smile ahahah ... and he flirts a LOT .... and he even texts me "beautiful" sometimes... but then wen others ask about it .. he calls us "bro/sis" ?!! WTH!!!!!

lol can I get some opinions on this please?!!! ... does he seem interested? or am I really a sister in his eyes!?.... sigh.

You denying him the girlfriend status made him say the brother sister love to save face. He was probably a little shocked to say the least, and didn't want to make it awkward with you.

As for the whole texting thing, don't let it mean much. I'm not great at explaining my feelings, but on the computer or phone, I can say anything and mean it. In person I'm usually too nervous. Even about simple nicknames like 'baby' or a compliment.

Remember, you already denied him the 'together' status, and unless he wants to make something incredibly awkward, he is going to continue to call you his sister. This is of course until you decide to change your mind.

Archived