Post here instead of contacting your ex!

"Why can't you turn and face me?

Why can't you turn against me?

You fuc**ng disappoint me"

Those lines remind me so much of you, "baby". I wish you had acted like a man your age and just told me how you were feeling (or not feeling anymore), instead of me having to pry the truth out of you. Do you really have so much trouble keeping it in your pants that you couldn't wait until we were no longer together before sleeping with your ex? You disgust me. You don't even know what or who you want. You have a lot of growing up to do.

I don't know why this has started to really bother me again, but I can't stop wondering why you stopped loving me all of a sudden, why you lost all respect for me two months after you were "going crazy for me". Either you never loved me the way you said you did, or you did love me but you left your relationship with her unresolved. And after realizing that you still loved her, your feelings for me didn't continue to develop as they normally would have in that situation... either way you are an emotionally immature idiot. And I don't really blame you for that but I do blame you for your lack of integrity and respect. I don't know why I am still thinking about this because it shouldn't matter anymore. I was a fool for expecting a chronic cheater without a conscience to suddenly have one just because was is with me.

And now that my feelings for you are mostly gone, I've realized that you are nothing special. You are funny, attractive and good at sex. But that's it. Now what is really bothering me is the fact that after how much you made me suffer, nothing happened to you. I don't think you feel any guilt or remorse. And you have her, who has no dignity and will do anything to stay with you even after you have cheated on her too. I probably did you a favor by disappearing from your life. God, I hope karma is real because I'm getting tempted to give you what you deserve myself. I hope you still remember all I did for you, ungrateful bastard.

The thing that pops up in my mind right now is the fact that you received a twin sized bed from your parents right after you dumped me...

I guess it must have been difficult for you too. Lying alone in that big bed. Smelling my parfume accross your living room because I sprayed it on your lamp.

It must have been difficult having to explain to your friends why I would not join your vacation with the band.

It must have been difficult looking at all the things you bought because of me.

All the things I inspired you to do ( and I had a lot of inspiration)

Does my scarf still hang in front of your window?

If I could I would take a sneakpeak into your room to see how much of the stuff is still hanging there.

Is my hat still hanging there?

Is my painting still hanging there?

Are my vinyls still there?

Or have you deceided to throw it all away.

I don't know what I would prefer.

You throwing all my stuff away ( I texted you to give you permission to do that so.. )

Or my stuff still hanging around reminding you of me..

Ok I guess... I don't have your stuff around anymore because there was not much you gave me.

I gave much more than you did. Yes.. not only stuff but also love.

I will never forgive you !! you used me, you mistreated me, you thought you owned me.. you got tired so dumped me and went running to someone younger and new, you didnt have the decency to tell me to my face you wanted out after 5 years !! i dont understand how a human being be so cruel.. i guess thats whats making me hating you.. your mean, one day Karma is coming for you........

I went shopping today and bought myself a few nice things as a "the man I'm in love with is marrying someone else" treat.

It was about this time last year that we went on a nice date together. You drove, and the traffic was horrible. You were so angry. You just kept yelling, and you were so tense. It really scared me. I knew you'd never hit me, although there was that one day you shouted and kicked the ground, hard.

You can't be happy with her. I don't believe it. I don't believe she has fixed all of her problems, and I don't believe you've fixed all of yours. It'll all blow up in your face soon enough. Even if it isn't apparent from the outside, you'll have the same fights with her that you had with me. She'll keep treating you like you're nothing, and you'll be miserable.

today i think of you and i think you a complete and utter d...

i wonder why i wasted those months on you...i was trying to break away, even back then, but our mutual friends were saying how much you lovvved me ...oh pls....you dont know what love is...you jus say what you need to say in order to get what you want...a blow job and a shag....thats all it ever was about really wasnt it?

well, ive dialed karma taxis for you, they'll be picking you up as soon as theyve dropped off obama....

today I've relapsed---

I still get sad sometimes believing I'm never going to meet anyone who measures up to you--I'm intimidated by the future and other guys who I don't trust to stick by me in the long run. You seemed like a good choice--exactly in my league--but then you ditched me for Shrek and there is no going back. I really don't get it--she's like a pop culture sitcom family tv primetime nightmare who isn't even a knockout. I don't get it. She's like Conan O'Brien--or Oprah--seriously, I imagine her on the set of one of those shows as one of the talking heads or something--she'd be perfect for it--I can imagine her in her forties--wearing white pants and a brightly colored top and sensible sandals, a bit of that middle aged paunch beginning to show in her lower abdomen but still sporting her smooth, toned arms and legs--her cheeks so big and squirrel like they make her already small eyes seem to disappear, throwing back her head to laugh, her lower face almost disappearing into her neck except for that jutting chin. She seems so beneath you, she diminishes you into such a soulless, faceless member of the crowd. I got so depressed wondering why I don't measure up to her. I'm nothing like her.

That's what scares me the most. I've changed my ideas about what is attractive because of all this--but she still just seems so boring and the frumpy kind of middle aged--even though she can't even legally drink yet. What if I'm just an idiot--and she's exactly every man's dream? It seems like it would logically follow since I still think you're so great--WHY? why do I think that? If you love her then I shouldn't love you.

It has to be that I'm really lonely and I keep thinking you are someone you're not. That's got to be it. If you really are that boring---regardless of our common interests and goals--I'd be unhappy in the long run and feel frustrated by your lack of personality. I have to remember you're not that interesting. You're boring and more importantly, the cheating type--she took you off my hands and that was good thing.

I'm happy to say I no longer plan out how I would publicly humiliate you in front of your friends by exposing all your incredibly abusive behavior. I had long laundry list of things I wish I could tell everyone--not because I'm desperate because I lost your love---but because you deserve it. I wish they all knew what a pig you are. I wish she knew what a prize she had won.

It feels good to make fun of her--ugh, I imagine you telling our mutual friend's you dumped me for a hot _______ girl, when they have never even seen a picture of her. Hahaha that's going to be funny though--if you actually marry her what a laugh everyone will have when they figure out who she actually is. I don't mind having the last laugh on that.

What is the point of this? I've said it so many times--she seems kind of stupid, boring, and while not ugly by any means--definitely forgettable. I can't just keep saying to console myself--she still won. She got all your adoration, time, and love and I didn't get any of it really.

I don't know why it helps to think of it like that--maybe it's the vindictive part of me that takes a sick pleasure in feeling downtrodden--as a victim of a complete idiot. That blows things up into comedic proportions. The truth is much harder to bear. I really want to fall in love--with someone who is never going to cheat on me or bring me down the way you did. I think I could have that if I stop being so afraid. I think I'm capable of getting what I want. I don't know why I wanted it to be you so badly. As much as I love this time of year--I start to get so sad thinking about all the holidays we are missing and fun things I wanted to do with you---and I now I never will. I wish we could go skiing together--and stay somewhere cozy and romantic--why is that stupid _____ and I did that and I hated it the entire time, and I meet you, and I'm too depressed to do anything with you? and now you're gone and I have to start over completely--with someone I have no past with--and it is so sad. I can't picture ever feeling so warm and happy and fulfilled ever again. You * * * * ed up so badly---I can't believe what a fool you are. But because I want this so badly, it has to happen right? there must be someone who fulfills all my expectations who I can trust and who isn't abusive---and screwed up in every possible way. You let me down big time--and I'm still mad at you. You made a mistake and it's really not my problem--I don't need to fix and I don't need to show you what you're missing. You already made the choice to move on and while my brain doesn't seem to want to process this--I have, I just keep going back and time and pretending it never happened you know? Just living with the memories of the past since the present is too painful to even comprehend. You ended up being this banal nightmare--it's obviously the way things are supposed to be--I don't know why I ever thought you would grow up to be anybody else. That's true--you were already on that trajectory.

Why I do feel like you somehow got the better of me? It's not the rejection--maybe it's that you don't care. You don't care that I'm in agony over this. You're basically over the moon with your new love--and nothing else matters to you right? I wish I could have your happiness now. That's what bothers me the most--I can't take away your happiness no matter how horribly you treated me--I was silent and let you get away with it. The time for confrontations has past--and I can't tarnish your reputation or do anything--now I just have to live with it because it's really distressing me--and causing me too much harm, worrying about this. And you get to walk away with the love of your life? maybe that's a bit of hyberbole--I guess it doesn't matter. As much as I've just written, I don't really care if she's the love of your life. I'm just so empty now--I have no one to love, even in my fantasties--I don't feel capable of loving someone--I feel disappointed--incredibly let down--like so much for that. So much for getting married to the love of my life and starting a beautiful family and the beginning of something better--family unit built on love, trust, and enjoyment--now it's just me and my little phantom family in my head that I'm raising with you--the daydream you--not the real you.

well got that out--but it doesn't help.

you told me to forget about you and that you didn't love me anymore--that's enough. Any sentimental thought that comes into my head should be killed off with that. I've read that a way to eradicate intrusive thoughts is to visualize stopping them--so I'm going to imagine a aerosol can that is your farewell email condensed into a gas--and every time that thought comes in I'm going to use it to kill all the feelings.

That way, I don't have to deal with the big getting over it thing--I'll simply kill all the thoughts associated with you and eventually the rest of healing will happen before I even know it. That sounds a lot easier than having to come to terms with you never being part of my life ever again--and then I'll be able to accept it someday soon.

I actually feel confident this will work.

I'm not angry and I'm not too depressed at the moment, but I do feel a part of me missing, I do understand that I'm not 100% recovered. You broke up with me 2 weeks ago, but that was after a 3-month break, so in a twisted sense, I feel like I have already gone through the hardest part, I have already practiced feeling miserable, depressed, and have already experienced lack of sleep and loss of appetite.

Yet, part of me really wants you back. You told me to focus on myself, that you can't promise anything in the future, that I can't rely on the possibility of wanting to be back together later. I understand all of this, it's just, why didn't you give me another chance to prove to you the changes I have made. You know I made the effort, but why didn't you stay long enough to experience them? And there you are, in a foreign country, happy, living your single life, willing to throw our 3+ years away.

All I want is to try again with you. I am not waiting, and am trying to move on, but I feel like I can't give up until we try again.

I let you into my life. I let you cry on my shoulder when you weresad. Where are you now? I was always there for you when you needed me and now that I need you you leave and abandoned me. I hate you and I love you at the same time. I know I need to get over you but I am having a hard time. I dont see why you just suddenly stopped we were perfect for eachother. I am depressedbecause of this and we were only together a few months. I really want you back and I miss you.

I bought this amazing gala dress. It makes me look like a bond girl. And here I am fantasizing of putting it on when I will go to the wedding of our friend. "Bumping" into you. *Sigh* sometimes I feel like such a superficial sad figure you know. I just want to let you go! Why can't I just let you go and move the F on?! And when I think back on how you dumped me.. I realize it was more me than you doing the dumping part. I was going all black and white. You were so vague with your whole "maybe we should be friends... " "but I don't want this to be over... " "I'm not dumping you..." "but we don't fit together"

I couldn't stand your vague bs but I do regret pushing you to decide to dump me or not. Maybe it was a bit my fault after all? I'm not good with uncertainty.. not good at all..

Maybe I don't miss you, maybe I just miss someone.. anyone. because I feel alone.

I need someone to share the things I love with.

My friends.. well I can't call them my friends anymore. It all turned out so hurtfull for me to lose so much friends to a fight.

I'm just a bit lost right now..

When you said to me "I'll always be there for you" I laughed out loud right in your face. Because I could not believe you actually would follow through with those words. But I never tested them. Secretly I'd love to just show up unexpected and... ask for a hug.

It's just... I'm weak at the moment..

I still get sad sometimes believing I'm never going to meet anyone who measures up to you--I'm intimidated by the future and other guys who I don't trust to stick by me in the long run. You seemed like a good choice--exactly in my league--but then you ditched me for Shrek and there is no going back. I really don't get it--she's like a pop culture sitcom family tv primetime nightmare who isn't even a knockout. I don't get it. She's like Conan O'Brien--or Oprah--seriously, I imagine her on the set of one of those shows as one of the talking heads or something--she'd be perfect for it--I can imagine her in her forties--wearing white pants and a brightly colored top and sensible sandals, a bit of that middle aged paunch beginning to show in her lower abdomen but still sporting her smooth, toned arms and legs--her cheeks so big and squirrel like they make her already small eyes seem to disappear, throwing back her head to laugh, her lower face almost disappearing into her neck except for that jutting chin. She seems so beneath you, she diminishes you into such a soulless, faceless member of the crowd. I got so depressed wondering why I don't measure up to her. I'm nothing like her.

This is just brilliant! Thanks meowwfor making me smile. You have a great sense of humor though I bet you wished this was all a big joke.

How many times do you have to break me?

Not only did u dump me and break my heart, but now you have asked for your old job back and you will be sitting next too me. Why are you so cruel? Do you really think I want to even look at you, let alone talk to you?

How do I move on? Before you were just in my thoughts, but now you will be in my face!

I don't know what's happening to me. It's like I'm subconsciously wrecking my own life. Seriously, I'm not doing it on purpose, but I know my life is falling apart only because of my actions. But where are the choices behind these actions? I feel like I just do things without thinking or maybe forget important information. I don't know. I hate this. I miss you.

It's like 5am and I can't sleep....so I decide to come on here and read old posts of mine from back in December/January/February....when I was at the PEAK of my worst point. It brought all those horrible feelings back from the break up, how bad I felt, the anxiety- I actually got anxiety just READING about how I felt at that time! It took me right back there, Gosh Christmas Eve I was such a mess! You rejected me, told me you didn't want to be with me and I had the worst Christmas of my life last year! Why did I decide to reread this stuff now at 5am? I'm never going to get to sleep- I'm having a small anxiety attack again ugh!

I feel like I did so much wrong with our relationship. Looking back at my posts I really realize my faults....but can't go back and change them. You treated me pretty horribly during this time though. It kind of makes me hate you all over again, which in a way is good I guess since it makes me not miss you....but in a way its bad because it took me SO long to get over the anger, hate and bitterness....I don't want to go back to that place! Just so much UGH!

I am doing worse and worse each day. I just want to sleep or lie still, because when I do things my mind thinks of you more and more and brings old memories back and the realisation that we are no longer. How many times do I have to think that, and why does it surprises me every time, as if everytime is the first time. I don't know what to do. I want to contact you but I know what you would say, I want to let you go for my own sake but knowing you are getting on with your life fine and want me to do the same is an excruciating pain, I don't know what to do, I wish I could with you well, I wish I was a different person but then again had I been a different person you wouldn't have left..

This is actually a bit ridiculous, right?

I bet this thread is FULL of beautiful,intresting,intelligent, lovely people!

And yet here we are! Pining over our exes who.. instead of pining over us are just having a great time with their new loved ones or partying with their friends.

The heart knows no logic.

This is actually a bit ridiculous, right?

I bet this thread is FULL of beautiful,intresting,intelligent, lovely people!

And yet here we are! Pining over our exes who.. instead of pining over us are just having a great time with their new loved ones or partying with their friends.

The heart knows no logic.

I'm with you there monchill, i was reading the posts on here and feeling so sad, my heart goes out to all of you...moonchill is so right, we're here pining for our ex's and they are getting on with their lives.

We need to find some strength within ourselves to move on, easier said than done, my god!! don't i just know it!!

this need to end, there is so much pain here 3 we are worth so much more..