Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Today, a pic reminds that when we were hang out together, a pretty girl aside caught your attention, and u walked straight toward her, trying to get closer to her, and it's me with you at that time, i was ignored AGAIN. I wonder you had to do this to make me feel uncomfortable, you do feel good about that?? What's in your mind for the God sake.

Day 33 and I wish you would reach out to me. When will this longing subside??? Don't you miss me even a little? We could have had a great life, we were best friends. I had your back through everything and you left me anyway. I hope you find what you need because it obviously wasn't me. Who knew it was so one-sided "L"? Ahhh right, YOU did! Thanks for nothing.

i bet you watched that short film and thought of us.

i don't know what opinion you formed, but i know that what i'm doing is right for me. i don't want to be just a friend to you. not thankful for what's happened between us, either. i guess my approach to these things is more like "it happened." that's it. no bitterness, no gratitude, no affection, no fondness. there's nothing between us and i'm getting to the point of feeling nothing for you.

I dreamt of you last night. Your sister called me. Yes, your sister... queen evil herself. She was asking me why we broke up. She told me you had a new girl. She asked me to look her up on facebook just so I could see what she meant. Trash. Gutter trash. The exact type of trash you always wished I was- with tattoos and long teased hair and sexy clothing and a tiny petite little body that I could never give you. Your sister was scared of what your parents would think once you brought her home. Ha. I woke up happy.

Well , I guess you saw my post here earlier this week.. So instead ofdoing something for me out of your own will, you do it bc I mention it here. Great start. Well, complete bust on that one. You send me a website which clearly took you 15 mins to create with the same information you always yell me. It's about how "we were" how " I made you feel". Nothing daring, no poetry, nothing outside of what youhave always told me about your feelings. Then u burn me what I thought was a DVD but of course it took you all of .5 seconds toBurn a cd with 3 songs we listened to together. Then you have theaudacity to tell me I'm ungreatful? * * * * you! Everythings about you! You didn't feel like putting in effort so you send me this halfassed * * * * and then Blame my misunderstandingof your excuses like " I told u it wasn't anything big". Well why bother to send something at all? Never once was anything you ever wrote me about how amazing you think I am, or why I am so special. Even your feelings towards me are outwardly egoist and related to how "I make YOU feel". This summer all the "wonderful" things we were going to do, all things you wanted not me. I have always wanted to go to Paris not vegas, but would u take me there? nO! I'm not worth that. Come to think of it, the entire package you sent me was an insult. Burning a cd and making a website for a dollar? What are we 15? Another backwards way of telling me you think I'm below you. Btw I still don't believe your story about your "friend" and the steak dinner. You've only taken me to a steak dinner once, why would you take a friend? You are so full of * * * * . I am so happy I didn't waste another minute on you. So thanks, you know what? I am incredibly forever thankful for your package! Thanks! Oh and if for some crazy reason you read this and decide to actually send me something else, don't. I want nothing to do with you. Goodbye!

So yeah. I'm in a relationship now. Been hanging out with J for about a month and half. Wasn't ready for the whole label thing and we're still keeping it light but yeah now we're together.

And you know what? I'm happy.

I really am. It really feels good to be finally treated right. Like I am actually worth something to him. Not just an afterthought, not just like trash.

He keeps his word, he makes the effort to remember things about me and what I say, he is straight up with me, he's considerate, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel safe, I have alot of fun with him.

I still love you, but I've accepted life goes on.

For the first time in nearly one year, I am finally feeling alright. I can finally smile genuinely.

And it's a great feeling... having my heart finally be set free. Finally.

Oh and when I close my eyes and envision you. Your smile, your laugh...Your eyes.

Your shining eyes.

I still can't help but be saddened.

You will always be so special to me . Thank you for everything you brought into my life. I will always have you close to my heart.

Ah I was so close to giving you a call, this past two days you have been popping up in my dreams and their usually not at all pleasent... I guess it doesnt help dreaming about being rejected. I've been having a * * * * ty week .... job search has been hard, The creative recruiters called me two days ago and I feel like everytime they call its like dangling a carrot in front of my face... then I don't hear anything and im so tired of applying to all these jobs and not hearing anything back.

I cried, its been a while since I felt that kind of sadness and need and I wanted to talk to you ..... I miss you as a friend but I know you probably think so less of me now. I'm pretty good at pushing people away , but im so lonely and in need of support but I can't turn to you anymore because that relationship is over and even as a friend I know if I call you, youll look at your phone and smirk and shake your head. I remember you said youll be there as a friend but will you really hold your word ? I dont even know how meaningful our friendship was but I hate how I miss you and I can't do anything because I've known that feeling of getting rejected.

I'm pretty tired right now , but I guess I only have myself and I can only pick myself up and dust myself off. It's been a hard few months with alot of reflecting and though I may have been hurt and faced rejection I still think i learned alot about myself ... my strengths and weaknesses and how to appreciate some things that I took for granted. I know its too late now, we may never see each other again in the future and when we do you'll probably be with someone you love and loves you, youll be sucessfull and when that happens I hope you don't recognize me

at all. I haven't had the worst of luck as other people have experianced but I'm still in some pain and even feel more isolated ever since losing my job and losing your friendship, I guess I just

have to patient for now and bear with it .... I realized how much strength I had these past two months so I have to keep going on.

You scumbag.. Why would you even tell me that.. "thanks for being a great stepping stone".. IDIOT YOU DO NOT SAY THIS TO ME A MONTH AFTER WE BROKE UP AND A DAY AFTER WE START NC.. I DO NOT WANT TO BE TOLD I WAS A STEPPING STONE. I do not want to hear about your date and how she loved you and said I'd changed you for the better. I hate you so much right now.

Ex,

Youve destroyed me, Im so broken right now i feel like ending it, knowing you have forgotten me and moved on hurts like nothing i have ever experienced, you were my world darling, i would have died for you, i wish you hadnt of left me.

If i do something silly please dont feel guilty, you did what you had to.

I love you baby xxxx

I think I'm doing a little better. Thankfully. I have resisted the urge to reach out to you and I feel better for it. Yesterday was a long distracting day. Classes from 8am to 9:30pm- but it was good to be busy. And I realize I've made some great friends through school and I love it. And I've made some great friends outside of school too. I feel like maybe letting go of you helped me to do this. I was more outgoing, more free. I'm thankful for the friendships I've made. You were so antisocial, had zero people skills- I feel like I wouldn't have been able to develop these friendships as much had I not been with you.

My Jersey friends- I KNOW I would have never gotten as close with them if we were still together. They like to go out, party, have fun- we got in touch and then they wanted to plan a few weekeneds away. I KNOW had I been with you still I never would have been able to agree to this. You would have hated me going away for a weekend to party. You were jealous, possessive almost at times. I would have never went because I knew you would have been upset. You held me back a lot now that I think of it. But because I was NOT with you- I was able to go out have fun and make friends with these girls and I'm SO glad I did! And we're going away in a few weeks and I can't wait!

We just were not right for each other. We weren't compatible. I saw that from day one. But still I tried because I was so head over heels in love with you. I partook in things you liked- your body building crap, UFC (Which I hated- I HATE violent sports!) Boxing....which again- something I hate. It's like you liked everything I have always hated lol. But I made an effort, cared about the athletes you liked, watched these things with you, listened to you talk about your work out plans....because I loved you. But when I think of it- you were never as interested or tolerent in things that I liked. You banned me from watching Jersey Shore in your room, you would regularly tell me that being a blond made me seem 'stupid' and would- even though most of the time jokingly- mock me for it. It still bothered me. I knew you preferred brunettes- THAT really bothered me. Hell I even went brunette last year to try to please you- WHAT THE HELL was I thinking??? I pretended it didn't but it did. And when I would try to tell you that I didn't like you saying things like 'You would look like an idiot if your hair was that color'- your reply 'Don't be so insecure' I hated that! I was not insecure I was just tired of you being a jerk to me! You were a jerk to me on many occasions! And you didn't care about what I liked, the things I wanted to do or watch or talk about. I very rarely got to do the things that I liked. I think that was why I went from brunette to platinum blond towards the end. It was my way of rebelling and saying I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT I'M DOING THIS FOR ME!!!

I think about these things and they just piss me off. I'd so rather be mad then sad so I'm really glad that I'm angry now because my desire to talk to you is gone THANK GOD!

Believe it or not I still care and actually feel sorry for you, even though you stole money from me and left me high and dry.

Just can't believe I bought this house and now I can't pay for it. Thanks for leaving me hanging. I just don't understand why I even thought of marrying you, what was I thinking. I guess I was the one in love, you just went for the ride and spent my money.

Oh that's right live for the moment , your favorite saying. I finally realized that things do happen for a reason.

Lol. I love how you play into my games.

Stop it.

My grammar might be awful, but I know how to use my words.

Please block me.lol.

I'm a spider and you're the fly. I build this beautiful wed to attract you.

If we keep on talking you'll fall in love with me, and I for you....

Morning!

I really miss you today, I feel sick! Just wandering what you are doing. Wishing I could have a big hug from you.

Been thinking of the last few times I saw you, How could I have been so blinkered and not see the signs? I know now this is probably for the best but it doesn't help me to stop hurting and missing you so much! I am so in love with you still!

I just want to be cuddled up with you, am so tired and want a decent sleep, but I want to wake up next to you

Sorry, just love you is all.......

I've been thinking of giving you your stuff back. Putting it all in a big bag, doing the whole crappy one hour commute to your place, and dumping it on your doorstep. Maybe I'll ring the bell, maybe not. But i dont know if I want to waste my time doing that. It doesn't affect me like it should.

It doesn't make me cry or anything. It doesn't even remind me of you. And I'm keeping the stuffed animals- just because I like them. Does that mean I'm over you and it's only because of loneliness and boredom and habit that you enter my thoughts? Who knows.

Thank you for getting me into lifting weights, though. And taking me out of my stupid habits. I'd never have looked this good without it. Sometimes I wonder what your reaction would be if you saw me with another man. Would your cockiness kick in, I wonder? I built your ego so bad that I know you now think you're the hottest thing alive. Especially with all the clothes I picked out for you. You'd probably laugh. You'd probably say something stupid like "Oh I bet hes rich".

Tonight I was half listening to the TV and I hear "Paquio vs Mosley live on Pay per view soon!" And I look up to see a commercial for two of your favorite boxers having a fight on Payperview soon. I remember watching the Mosley vs Mayweather fight with you last year. It just makes me laugh now how two years ago I had NO idea who these people where. I didn't know anything about Manny Paquio, 'Sugar' Shane Mosley or Floyd Mayweather.... But now? Now I could write you a book on the things I learned because of you. I could tell you all about the difference between heavy weight, light weights and even welterweights, all about UFC- ultimate fighting champion. Know a few things about George St. Piere- your favorite UFC fighter. Or your favorite body builder, Brock Lessner. I could talk all about work out techniques, or different supplements, where you can buy then and what they can do for you. I could tell you about the life of Oscar De La Hoya- after all I read most of his autobiography to you EVERYDAY when you were recovering from surgery last year.

These things just make me shake my head. I because SO engrossed in your life, the things that make you happy, that you liked. I took them on a part of myself. Hearing about these things, these people now- it hurts a bit. It makes me remember, makes me think back to those times. I guess I have very mixed feelings about them. I know its a part of life. When you love someone you know these things....but sometimes I wonder if I became too engrossed in them. That I lost a part of myself with it.

You know something I hate? I hate that there are things that were so a part of ROBIN that are no longer because of you. Things that are in a way tainted because of you- because of us. Example- I was the quintessential chick flick girl. Romantic comedies were a part of me. They made me happy....now? Now I can't even watch them. One of my favorite movies was on the other night- While you were sleeping. Couldn't watch it. It hurts too much to watch people in love on TV. I also doubt the whole 'happily ever after' crap. I hate that I feel this way. More then I can put into words. That was a part of ME. Of what made me ROBIN. I was the ultimate dreamer, believed in fate, true love, soul mates, happily ever after. I was SO niave in SO many ways. But I wanted to believe in love at first sight, in that moment where you just KNOW. And with you- I thought I found that. It was dumb of me to feel that way- I know that....but I did. Our whole getting together was definitly a worldwide. It was something right out of one of these movies. How wrong was I?

And not just the movies- there is many other things. Salem Mass. One of my favorite places in the entire world. I don't know if I'll ever be able to go there and not think of you. All the times we went there. And the condo we went and looked at for you right in the center of town that you were trying to buy. Who knows if you even still in contract with it. But it kinda tainted it for me. Mass in general. That will always be your state, even being there just makes me think of you....I hate that. And Halloween- my fav holiday.....the day we reconnected. The day I saw you at that Halloween party. October 31st 2009. And then you telling me how you saw me from accross the room. Telling me all these lines. They were good lines- but I see now they were just lines. But you had me hook line and sinker.

I wish you hadn't taken so much of who I was, I wish I didn't give you SO much of me. Invest myself SO much in your life, in your likes. I guess that's why everything I do or see in some way makes me think of you. I hate that.

Remember that shell I picked for you? in December 2007? Before we had even properly met? I made it into a necklace and didnt actually give it until your birthday in june as I figured it was on the side of over the top? Wondering for the last couple of hours that I would pick a shell, maybe just one more, for your birthday in June. Make another necklace and send it to your lovely mother. Wrapped. Ofcourse. She will give it to you on your birthday and hopefully follow instruction to not say anything, jus hand it over, wrapped.

I already know its ridiculous right? Fairytale... But thats what I always loved. Dont you remember all the small things? The treasure hunt with little notes as clues I made which had you running round your place, into cupboard and hidden behind "dude" the first teddy i bought for you. Remember how it started on the kitchen table with a little note and it took you twenty minutes to figure some of the clues and i would smile as you pleaded for the meaning... I would give in and give you a little clue, a nudge to get you back on track all the time sitting down at the table where I first gave you very first clue. Do you remember that the last clue led you to a red rose I taped under the table in the kitchen? Do you remember crying cos you said it was the sweetest thing.

I really miss you im so ashamed I miss you cos of how badly you ended up treating me when I tried so bl**dy hard for you. All the damn time. To run my fingers down the side of your face and look into your beautiful eyes one more time...

Tonight is not a good night and Im real upset that Im sat here and you are so very far away, with someone else... What are you doing baby, what are you thinking, we were... We were so good...

... Once.

I don't want to tell you that I have a girl whos into me. It feels like cheating. I havent even touched her skin, her hand, nothing. Shes asked for my number. I feel almost ridiculous having given it to her and yet, you were sleeping with him before I even knew he existed. Im such a fool such a love fool. Is this really how it has got to be? You have seven days before my UK phone dies baby girl... Will that Royal Wedding make you think of me getting down on one knee for you to walk away and leaving me confused? Wondering why when weeks previous you were telling me to ask you... When I did you were in someone elses bed. God what is wrong with you ? What the hell is wrong with me ?? Your such... ... Your still my World