Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why did I even have to meet you? Why did I decide to open up my feelings to you, when all you did in the end was break my heart. I know promises are made to be broken, but I believed you when you said you loved me. You said after some time, we could be friends again, and start from scratch on getting to know one another again. So I figured i'd give it a shot, so I texted you, and I guess it was too soon. I set myself up for hurt and sadness tonite, but I didnt think you'd ignore me. Your behavior towards me has been terrible, and someone like me should not be sad over you, but here I am balling my eyes out because of you.

My life has turned upside down, and will NEVER EVER be the same. I wish lightining would strike your mind, and you'd see differently that quickly. Realize you were wrong, how you treated me was awful, and that you'd get some kind of help.

I wish you could have made me cry tears of happiness instead of tears of sadness.. Thank you for literally breaking my heart. This hurt I'm feelling is one I've never felt in my entire life...... I'm suffering and you aren't.... Not fair at all.....

I miss you. I am strong and I will get through this. I can live without you. But, everything is less without you.

I have good days and bad days but still, you are always at the heart of my days.

That you choose to ignore, to discard, this great love i have for you, frustrates me, madly. But you are younger, you don't have the wisdom I've acquired (look where that wisdom got me, haha) (fail) I hope you realize someday, the magnitude of the love you walked away from. Not for revenge, not at all. But only because it might explain my actions better.....

ah you. tonight I am quite drunk, (just trying to forget you even for a few minutes) and can't get you out of my head. Thank god I can write here, and NOT contact you...thanks ENA....

I just don't understand.

I really don't mean anything to you. It's so hard to get that. I know it, but it doesn't gel with my system.

I never needed you. I wanted you.

But you don't want me. You definitely don't need me.

I am going to 'get it' eventually. I have to, or else I live with the pain of you for my lifetime.

I hate you for doing this to me. Leaving me wondering.

Why couldn't you just be honest?

I thought you were a person of strong moral. Maybe I was wrong.

I know that when it ended with your best friend, you were nice to him. Afterward, you said you'd never contact him again because he was a c***.

That's what happened to you and me, wasn't it?

You were nice, and then went and badmouthed me all over town. You told everyone I wasn't worth your time, just like your best friend.

You're just too much of a coward to be honest with anyone.

You are a coward. You wanted to leave me 6 months into the relationship, and you didn't say anything. You let it go on and on.

You let me believe you loved me.

You are a liar.

That girl at work reminded you what is was to be single. Then you didn't want me. You just used me up and threw me out.

I hate you. I really, really hate you.

I think I might be over you. Get out of my head you a$$hole.

You're still stumbling around lost and confused. You think getting cheap thrills and instant gratification is important, you think chatting up hot girls makes you happy, you think playing around makes your life better..

But deep inside you know it doesn't. If you ask yourself you'd know. But I guess you're just drowning out that side of you right?

Deep inside you know the only person that ever genuinely cared about you was me

Deep down inside you know the connection we had only comes once in a lifetime (twice if you're lucky)

You had to screw it up. I really hope you're happy. Actually happy, not momentary glimpses at happiness (forced or otherwise), but actual... joy.

I know you had that with me. But you had to throw it away didn't you? For what?

Just for cheap thrills.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. I guess this time I'm really moving on with life. It saddens me T. Really, it does.

My heart screams out for you. It yells and cries but you can't hear me, bc those screams are just in my heart. This bond is really hard to break. And it sucks my heart only swells for you.

I wish. I wish I had the ability to turn that part of me off. The part that loves you albeit your craziness.

You're so unstable. It disturbs me. I laughed yesterday bc of it, you need help. =(

But.

I still love you.

T. I close my eyes and I dream of you. Been dreaming of you 3 days in a row.

I'm a fool.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

To other people you may be psychotic, but to me that doesn't change a thing.

I can shout this a million times and still it wouldn't suffice. Bc I love you. And it's not just any type of love.

You looked like the sun

I was the only one

Who could stare until you were done shining on me

And as we drank our wine and let the world fade away

The sunrise tried to end it while we tried to stay

The rest of my life can't compare to this night, whoa oh

And only the heartaches have given me sight, oh oh

They bring me to you, yeah yeah

Moon pours through the ceiling tonight

Embraces us tight

Shows me we're right for each other

And as we lie here and let the world fade away

The sunrise tries to end it while we try to stay

The rest of my life can't compare to this night, whoa oh

And only the heartaches have given me sight, oh oh

They bring me to you, whoa oh

It's all about the first night and last,

Some people say

Well i love you so much more tonight,

More than yesterday

Darling, life goes on =(

My anxiety is killing me the passed few days. Been 4 days since NC....the longest and lonliest 4 days of my life. And I am almost sure you'll stop calling now. I mean why would you keep calling when I told you not to and wouldn't answer. I guess you've moved on- I don't even want to know with who. But GOD does this hurt. I can't stop the pain no matter what I do. I literally got 45 minutes of sleep last night because you were all I could think about. I almost dialed you 6 times during the course of the night. How pathetic am I? Ugh.

....It was so sad talking to you at work today. I almost wished you hadn't come in to talk to me today. I felt worse, afterward. But I get really anxious when I don't see you during the workday, so I'm not sure what I want. I was doing pretty good - but now I just feel the pain come back in sharp stabbing wave, rather than the dull ache of the past two days

You know how I feel about you, you know nothing has changed for me. I'm not good at doing the 'friends-thing', because I'm in love with you. I want things back the way they were, I want you back and this is so hard, I just feel overwhelmed and completely defeated.

I'm a strong woman. If anything or anyone can be the death of me, it is you.

I feel like I'm going to throw up- to be honest, two days ago I'd had enough of you. I've been attracted to other people and doing my own thing, and I knew I just didn't want to be with you. But now, after breaking up with you.. you're all I want. I'm not going to string you along by telling you that I'm still in love with you, only to decide that I didn't want to be with you after all. To be honest, I don't know what I want right now so I think it's for the best that we broke up. I can work things out, and you can find someone that makes you happy rather than just consistently screwing with your emotions. I wish you could still be there after I worked out what I really felt, but I could never ask that of anyone- let alone someone I care about as much as you. I love you, I love you so much, and I'm sorry I had to hurt you like this. Hopefully... hopefully, when I work out what's going on with me and get through these major changes happening in my life- and you start living your life normally again- then we can both be happy in our own way- maybe even be friends again. But until then... I love you. Stay safe. Be happy. Take care of yourself. Depend on your friends and family, they're all lovely- and hopefully I'll see you around. The memories of our relationship will stay with me forever, they're some of the happiest of my life. Thank you and goodbye.

I miss you...I've never missed anyone or anything as much as I miss you. I was thinking about that night you told me you loved me for the first time...I of course knew what you were going to say, but you didn't know that. I already knew I loved you. Ahh you were so nervous...makes me smile just thinking about it. I know for a fact that nothing at all was wrong with our relationship, and I know you think the same way as me. I like to believe you think about us & our time together, and it makes you smile. I know we were happy together, I know you loved me very much, and I know you wanted to marry me. I don't know if that's still true. I do know, though, that I'm not looking for another guy. I know you're not looking for another girl. If someone comes along who makes you happier than I did...go for it. Otherwise, wait. I told you I would wait for you, and I meant it. NOT put my life on hold for you...but it's like this song I've listened to over the weekend. As cheesy as it sounds, my heart will wait for you. No one is better than you. I hope you see that someday. I honestly don't know what will happen in the future. I can tell you this: I HOPE we end up together again when you're ready, when both of us have grown up & matured. I hope we will be able to look back on this as a sucky time that was necessary. That is what I hope for. I know that it might not happen; I know the odds are basically against it. But I'm not forgetting you, or how much I love you. I can only pray that you don't forget either. You know me, and while you're not perfect, I know you're a good man and that there is no one in the world who can compare to you. I know that you might meet someone else, that you might decide I'm not the best girl in the world for you. And while that hurts to think about and realize, if we don't end up together again, it means we weren't meant for each other to begin with. You're my best friend, I love you, and I want us to be happy. You made (and make) me want to be a better person. I miss you.

My Heart Will Wait

I whisper goodbye

swear it's not for the last time

I know it's not easy

this could never be easy

Five thousand miles

with traffic of you in my mind

they'll be pain they'll be glory

girl, you don't need to worry

cause my heart will wait

my heart will wait for you

my heart will wait

my heart will wait for you always

i hear your tears there falling down

through these walls pouring our just to reach me

calling out for some meaning

with all those times we sat

and dreamed our lives or how the future could be

flawless drawings of beauty

so don't give up girl

don't give in

don't stop believing in me

this is just the beginning

cause my heart will wait

my heart will wait

my hearts gonna wait for you always

My heart will wait

wait for you

my heart will wait for you always

i will wait for you

its gonna wait for you

its gonna wait for you

its gonna wait for you always

its gonna wait for you

its gonna wait for you

its gonna wait for you

my heart will wait

and then i will be with you, always

you're so mean.....

i hope i find someone better than you. Even though I love you and I know you love me, there really is something wrong with you psychologically. You need to get that checked. I wonder what our future could have been like if you were a normal person.... hopefully you won't be in my future though, not the way you are now

damn. you ruined my day.

something in the way you looked at me, something in the way I know you know how I feel about you and yet you are so casual....like my heart doesn't beat every single beat just for you.

I will miss you if you don't come in to talk to me at work tomorrow....but in the long run....I will be more sane. It stirs up my emotions when you come in, I want you and it's so friggin hard to stand there and smile and be your friend, when all I want is to be with you.

I'm a major loser. Honestly. You made a choice to go back to her. Me, I mean nothing to you. I never did,.....did I? nah. quite sure of it.

You thought my company was boring!? What about you!!! The interminable stories about your knitting projects, the stories of your ridiculous garden the size of a postage stamp underscored your general uselessness, and the details of your son’s Lego collection were never edifying. I feigned interest, but with each syllable I was vomiting in horror, psychologically. I puked my puke of a life away for you. The only skill you possess is your ability to dull the listener’s mind into insensibility.

You who displayed all the iron mettle of a timorous grandmother in a dory trapped in a tempest at sea. And this was you at your functional best!! Then you had the temerity to impugn me!? One of Canada’s National Sons!? The closest thing you’ve come to hardship was that morning when there wasn’t enough milk for your Wheetabix!

One of my ambitions is to spend my days at the municipal dump dredging up all the crap you gave to me so that I could experience the joy of throwing it all away again.

The other is to vomit at the thought of you.

This is your legacy, C.