Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You know what I don't understand? Why the hell you just disappeared! What is that! Seriously, if you are pist-off or upset, or angry--for God's sake just say it. Don't just shut down and never talk to me again--why the hell do I deserve that? All the time you said I have communication problems and THIS is what you do...seriously, you need to learn to open you mouth and speak. AUGH!! I could scratch your eyes out you selfish p$%*k. I only think of myself? Really? Am I suppose to psychic? If I knew what was going on in your life, if you were open with me...then yeah, you could call me selfish if I did not show understand or compassion--but you never did so what the &%$#!! You seem to like to set up these scenarios that fail--there is no winning, there is no getting to the other side, there is no possible way that things could ever get better for us because you are so committed to keeping me at bay. Well, f&%# that! I am better and deserve better than your B, or C list woman. That's right. You think I can't figure out why you, "have a lot going on"...man please! Don't ever try and serve that one up.

No man is unavailable that much, no matter what your job is: you make time for the things that are important to you--straight up. So, yeah, take that--a$$ h*&%

I am quite glad that a part of me can callously realize that I may have been more in love with the prospect of being in love than truly being in love with you.

But of course we know that it's a lie. Except the guy I fell in love with isn't there anymore. Or maybe he was never there. I don't want to think about it.

I settled. I am so angry at myself that I settled for your second best. A lot of times I still get choked up by everything that happened. I still get sad at the prospect that we can't be friends. I can't allow us to be friends, not in a few months, not in years.

You're selfish. Everyone is selfish to a certain extent--but you? Reviewing our relationship, it has always been about you and me loving you more than you loved me. I can't go back to that.

I'm just being repetative. But I'm angry at you. I'm angry that you ditched and decided i wasn't worth being anything significant in your life. I don't know how to not care. But goddd I wish I could. I really really realllyyy do. I'm sure there's something I have to do. some way that I have to grow inside that it won't matter to me anymore. I just want to know what it is and DO IT! I can't wait to not care. To oblivious to it all. I can't believe i even developed these feelings either, im pissed that i did cuz we couldve had such a hot thing going on. who knows if we still will, but this just isnt helping. I need to get over this crap. SO bad.

Hey everyone out there!

I was heartbroken because I thought the most loving guy on the earth has left me. The way he treated after break-up, though, does not show him as a loving, caring, and selfless person at all. It even made me doubt if that was true love between us. Maybe that was just the attention, not love.

I realized there are so many loving guys here. So anyone want to date me-a 24-year old, smart, pretty, nice asian girl who has an awesome job in NYC.

We all need to move on. It is better to realize that in love, we were blind. There are actually much better people out there in this world, at least they care about us much more than the ex. Well, anyone interested pl add my aim xxldmzsgy

I can't believe I ran into you randomly today when just a few minutes prior I was thinking, "I wonder if I'll ever run into him on campus."

I'm so glad I wasn't feeling crappy after talking to you. It just shows that I'm on the right track to moving on. And you know what? I'm not thinking about how you're feeling any more because ultimately, you dumped me and deliberately chose to leave. So in some ways, screw you

You have completely 100% destroyed any small bit of confidence I had left.

You never loved me. Thanks for wasting two and a half years of my life, only to tell me you were 'leading me on'. And thanks for treating me like disposable trash ever since.

All those holidays we've been on, all those happy memories, I wish I'd known all those times were spent with someone that would one day turn out to be so cold. You're not who I thought you were. I miss the old you.

I miss you.

I wish I could spend these summer days with you. I finally have my horse back, and im the girl I used to be. Everything is fine, but the most special thing in my life is missing... You. I want to be running up to you, jumping up and wrapping my arms and legs around you, attacking you with kisses. I want to meet you every morning, and smile when I see you waiting for me. It breaks me to know I will never have this again. You've killed me.

I hate you right now, but I know I won't forever, because I happen to be a nice person (something I know now that you never were)

I just want to say that even when I'm not angry with you any more, somewhere down the line, when I realise that you probably didn't hurt me out of malice, but just because you were weak, I will never have you in my life again, because I have no time for people of your sort.

Good luck in your shallow little life, I hope you made the right choice.

(Wow, I really am angry, didn't realise how much until I typed this!)

OccultFigurine

its been a while since i have posted here. what a roller coaster i have been on.

i wonder how your doing. i've been on a couple of dates. there is easy conversation between me and the dates, but none of them seem as fun at ease as you.

last week when you called, and your boyfriend got on the phone.. i wonder who is in control. it was so nice to hear your voice.

i hope your taking care of yourself. i miss you so much. i wish i could hug you right now.

Well done for being the biggest tool in town!!!!!

Last night when u asked the girl next to me out, u were sayin the same stuff u said to me! Cool! Oh and by the way, before u came over, she said 'Ugh! not him again, no way!!!' And she hid from u when she left cos u wouldnt leave her alone!!! She'll never go out with u. Moron!!! Youre supposed to be a grown up!!!

Oh and by the way, u said i had no confidence and should be sorted, well guess what u were wrong, i got some confidence and now see i never really needed anyone like u in my life anyone!

Yeah u have a job, but your flats a mess, youre always drunk or stoned and frankly youre a bit of a skank yourself!!!! Way too big an ego!!! I'm asking the universe to show u a bit of reality now!!!!!

Up Yours!!!!!

Last night I went and got some take out thai food. They were asking me where what happened with us.. that I broke your heart. I don't know what crap you've told me.

I see this morning, your telling people your married to that guy. Thats great. Your not even divorced from me.

I hate you. I hate how you stir this upset stuff in me.

I've actually been doing well without you these past few days, and it feels good, almost like I'm floating, taking things in, letting things flow, almost like I have the ability to get on without you. I'm no longer giving you any "breaks." I'm just going to live my life, and I haven't felt much of an urge to call you any longer. I don't intend to anymore. You can live your life, I can live mine. Someone told me I was beautiful tonight. I don't have any hard feelings towards you but I hope one day it will hit you, how you decided to pass me up.

We started out too young. Remember that night we laid in bed and said that if we ever broke up, we'd go off and do the things we need to do in life and years later we'd find each other again and stay together. That won't happen now, will it? You won't even speak to me. You won't even given me my stuff back. And I've decided for myself to never contact you again.

When I went to bed last night I could hear my housemate an her boyfriend arguing. They argue EVERY night you know. But it isn't like the arguments we used to have. We were calm and we'd get over it and we'd have made up by bedtime. They scream and shouting an she slaps him and they say the most horrible things to each other. Last night I heard her telling him he's repulsive and saying she hates him all cos he went on a night out with his mates. And this guy ADORES her. I never ever ever could have even thought those things about you, and yet I get dumped for an argument about wanting to see you more often.

It made me wish you were there just so you could hear them. Just so you could realise you had it good with me. I hope when you ve got all your drinking and getting with girls and smoking weed with your mates out of your system that you realise that.

I will always love you.

Do you miss me yet?

Do you think you may have been just a tad impulsive with your decision?

Do you think I was right about finding a way to solve your problem and keep our relationship strong?

This is sad for me to say but I lost trust in you and I'm not sure I could take you back.

Sorry

It took everything in me to not contact you today. I had a nightmare that you died, and I wanted to check on you, but I stopped myself. I'm not reaching out to you ever again, the embarrassment is too painful, but I'm desperate to tell you about this awful situation I'm involved in. You always said everything bad seems to happen to me, and you're so right. It all happens at once, and now I'm about to be homeless...

How could you have strung me along for so long? How could you throw me away so quickly? Why did you say you'd meet me in a few weeks if you were just going to ignore me when the time came? Did you not think you'd hurt me enough already?

You just don't love me. You don't care about me. You never ever ever did. I regret meeting you. I regret our first date. I regret every holiday, every birthday, everything. But most of all, I regret new year's eve. That trip. Because it's just another amazing memory that I can't forget, and it hurts. And it meant nothing to you, you heartless, cowardly, immature scumbag! You're a user and a stoner and a selfish bastard!