Post here instead of contacting your ex!

What's with putting me on "ignore" again? You don't want to know about the house? You don't care if our daughter is having a personal crisis? Are you busy getting laid?

Or are you upset about something? Did our son tell you he met my new man this weekend and you're upset because I'm not supposed to move on, that's reserved for you? Did he tell you that he's younger than you? Younger than me? Better looking than you? So confident in his hair loss that he shaves his head and looks great bald? (BTW, his head isn't the only thing he shaves.)

i cant believe i balled my eyes out for days over a jerk like u! you dont deserve my tears or my smiles.

i cant believe i had an opportunity at love that i passed on for YOU! god knows I tried and tried with you. there are only so many chances though.

i am moving on and its amazing to me the attention i can easily get when u deprived me so much

hey wait a minute. why am i feeling so bad? im not the one with the baggage here. youre the one with the issues, the daughter, the low self-esteem. ive got a good job, great friends, home, car, money in the bank, a life in order...stuff you only dream about having! sheesh!

hey, i'm the catch here. Not you.

its 12:20 AM.. i can't sleep. i am thinking about you. how was your day... did you fight with your boyfriend? did you think about me today? when your with him, do you think about me? do you see stuff that reminds you of me?

i felt week just now, and read over some old stuff we emailed each other. i don't really know what happened between us in the end. i wish we could go back 6 months.. but then again i realize now you were having sex with another guy then also.

you've so twisted my heart around.. saying you loved me.. but you were with all these other guys. i don't get it... i want to email you and ask you, why did you do all this i don't understand.. its hard for me to let go of you.. you started so long ago your so far ahead... i don't understand everything. its like there were 2 trains in the station, and you left along time ago.. and i fell asleep.. and woke up your not there, and no explanation.

the other thing that bugs me.. we were together 6 years... why couldn't you just tell me the truth, instead of lieing to me about you moving in with mody.. that really bugs me. i

K-

The past 6 months have been the hardest of my life. There hasn’t been a day where I haven’t thought about you. I miss you so much. I still check my phone and email throughout the day hoping to hear from you. I really would like to give us another chance. I believe with all my heart that we are right for each other. I know that you are the woman I am meant to be with. I can’t imagine my life without you. It’s like I have been walking through a fog for these last months. The only time it lifts is when I hear from you. I have learned what our issues were and strongly believe they are in the past.

What is it we are doing now? For the past few months neither of us can go more than a week or so without getting in touch. What is the meaning behind that? I think we are both too scared to let go of each other. I am doing it because I’m still hoping you will change your mind about things. What can I say, deep down I’m a hopeless romantic. But why are you?

I am so sorry for acting the way I have in the past. Not for the past several months. I had to do what I thought was the right thing, otherwise I always would have wondered what could have been. But for the way I acted over the last two years. I don't have any anger towards you for what has happened. The regrets I have are for the way I treated you. I am angry at myself for the way I acted at **** and ****. I should have handled myself better. I hope you can forgive me for that.

I so miss you H, you think that you were never the one and I've cheated on you?? nothing can be further from the truth! yeah I know I kept the ex on the mortgage from you, I was scared!!! didn't know how you'd react, what you'd say....so yes I made decision, didn't say anything, tried to sort it myself...didn't want that cr** anywhere near us!!! why did you go snooping?? why?? I loved you from the beginning, love you now! just was frightened what you'd think, what you'd think of me having so much baggage! I'd never cheat on you...love you so much, just wish you'd trust me, but you don't! you think I'm just like the rest of those ars** you've met but I'm not! why can't you see that??

You cussed me out when I was opening up to you. You won't apologize, but youre in denial that we are still together. WE ARE NOT TOGETHER anymore. I REALLY meant it when I said an apology would take more than a sarcastic sorry in an email over worries of who has an "upper hand". My feelings are not a game, and I don't think I'm willing to tolerate being diminished to a dog. You are still treating me like a piece of dirt, your actions don't match your words.

I am truly moving on. I already did. I hope you will remember in the future how these games & verbal abuse WILL eventually corrode away intimacy. You were so used to me forgiving you. Well, now you see the way it really works.

I feel sorry for you. Take care.

By the way, I am now seeing that guy who wrote me that amazing email, remember that guy who came out of the blue and emailed me? You thought I faked his email to make you jealous because you didn't see how someone would say such wonderful things to me? Remember him? He was real. REAL. And I'm seeing him now! He would NEVER say that kind of garbage trash talk language the way you spoke at me. He truly values me and my friendship, sees us in a beautiful way. - You have no capacity to see anything in the world in a beautiful way.

I really do feel sorry for you. That is no way to spend your life. I honestly hope you find love within yourself and experience it with someone.

i was over at a friends house tonight.. its so sad to see couples that have been together for along time. i wanted our relationship to be like one of theres

but now i know about the cheating, the lies.. using me as an atm.. part of me wants to forgive you, and try to chase after you.. but whats the point.. you treated me not really well.

i have been thinking over the past couple of weeks.. maybe i should have bought you more stuff.. to make you feel love. but how screwed up is that.. nov/dec were some of the worst days of my life, and you were not there for me.. you didn't support me... you never said anything to help me feel stronger you just complained that all i care about is money.

being married isn't just about caring if there is money on the table .. there are so many times bad stuff happened to you, i defended you, took care of you.. took your side... how many times in my life have i really neded you.. and you were not there?

maybe thats the real reason i didn't ever do anytihng for you.. you said all the time i changed.. the only constant in the unverse of change. i started to take you for granted, and you took me for granted.

anyways i hope one day we can chat about this.. its eating me up inside. i'm trying to move on like you have.. but its hard.. sometimes i think seeing you would pick me up help me feel better.. but i imagine the instant i saw you i would just want to fight with you.

It's phenomenal to me that right now you think you're giving me the silent treatment! You'll call me suddenly in about 4 or so days from now. LOL!

But I'm dating someone new who adores me and we are having a wonderful time. It's hilarious actually that you think I'm here sulking over you! That was the old me I suppose? ...The me who didn't realize your head games. You didn't listen to me close enough. You're in for a rude awakening, buddy! You have absolutely no self respect and no concern over preserving anything that means anything to you. You're negligent and abusive. I CANNOT believe I was blind sighted and duped into staying with you for so long!

haha. heres whats funny. i was with you for 6 mnths officialy. and you were in my life for a year trying to get me. and you got me. and what a joke of a person you turned out to be! all the things we went through together meant nothing in the end. you changed. you changed for the worse. screaming at me and yelling. even pushing. and then not caring at all yet sill engaged to me? and going behind my back. no wonder i left. you have no reason to be bitter. you never did. what i gave you was pure love. i gave you the world. what you gave me was a bunch of non sense i could of gone the rest of my life without. thanks but no thanks. stop trying to contact me. im done with it. have fun being a manwhore. thats your solution to moving on. and that really never solves anything. at the end of the day you are still alone.

The relationship made me realize I could be a loving partner, that I am able to compromise, and share dreams. It also made me realize the parts of me I could improve on as a person, such as setting priorities and the importance of being happy with myself.

The point is, a lot of good came out of the relationship alongside the bad.

Fine, remember the bad. I'll take the good. I will grow from this.

I will miss you, I admit that much. But you are such a negative force in my life right now, it would be best for me to block you off.

No more, no more.

I had finally accepted that you didnt want to be with me. That you made the call I simply wasn't the one for you. Then after two plus weeks of nothing you message me? In a happy way too? You'd think that after 4/5 months I wouldn't react this way... guess I still have a long way to go.

I still love you and miss you, even though I know you don't want to be with me.

How could you do this to me, you knew I wasn't over you yet! There are things I hate about you sooo much but I dont see why I ever let you yell at me and treat me like crap! I love you but im sick of it, im sick of you. Its my fault you don't want me, I know it is, I lost my job and was forced to cut back spending so I wont screw up my future like you did but you were soo used to me taking you out every single night that when hard times came around you wanted that back so you found him. How dare you say you replaced me as friend with him when you're sleeping with him! You make me sooooo mad. I even still miss you, it still HURTS are you happy now??? I know he bought you that $60 game. You gave me hints you wanted it really bad but you were broke too so you have him get it for you and it turns out you didn't want it after all so you have me go into the store and tell them it doesn't work and demand his money back!!!!! You never cared about me did you? You gave me some of the happiest times in my life but some of the worst. You're told me you dont want anyone right now, that your grades were going down because of me, and that you're going to france and dont want to hurt me when you leave which every month I ask when you're leaving its always 9 months and never goes down. I hope he dumps you when you get your hives, why did I ever tell you that i was worried about some guy snatching you away from me if we were to be friends and tell you no you cant think like that you do look good.

good im feeling like im about to have a seizure the room is spinning.

I think my blood pressure just went through the roof im soo mad all these things and other that I talked mellow with you about and never wanted to fight with you we only argued one time in while we were together. I still dont wish to ever say these things to your face but maybe I shouldnt have been so lets talk about it. I hope you're happy what you've done to me, now iv been on drugs and drunk since you've been with him I hope you're happy.

ha i had met a girl on pof a few days ago.. she wanted a movie.. i got it for her and traded it for a blizzard at dq.. was kinda goofy.. but chatting with her tonight, frig there are lots of normal girls out there.... i thought about you of course, but funny enough when i was with the other girl.. i didn't think about you at all.... was kinda fun imagining what she would look like with no clothes on.

I guess you're not going to the auction. Thank God! I didn't know whether I could take my new man or not - not that I know if he wants to go yet, but he wants to do whatever I want to do, so it's all good. I was afraid you were going and taking P. What would I do if I ran into you with her? Be gracious when you introduced us then leave to cry? What if I took D. and got upset by seeing you with her? That would be very awkward...but you're not going, so crisis averted. Now, do I want to take D. or not?