Post here instead of contacting your ex!

My angel.

I wish you could understand my love and desire to be with you now and to make things better. Remember all those fights we had, and making up an hour later. We promised each other nothing would ever separate us, you told me we would be together forever.

I would have done anything to be with you, given you anything I could.

Really, I tried to not contact you today and even had some guests over, tried to be happy but seeing people talk about their lives just made me miserable to be alone. Without you.

I sat in the shower and cried like a baby, holding my knees tight and wishing the pain would just go away, even tried to go Christmas shopping and when I saw other couples happy and lovey-dovey it broke my heart, so I left.

As I was walking to my car, I could no longer hold it inside, under my big sunglasses ( your favorite ones) My tears were falling down as if it were raining. I just wanted to get in my car and calm myself down.

I know this will pass, I know before I start feeling better I have to go through this pain, the misery, but never did I imagine it could hurt so much.

You truly were the only one I ever really loved. Hoping and wishing gets me nowhere, I know you wont come back and it scares me, because we planned so much and now everything is different. You want to do your own thing, be happy, single and I want you. I want a home and kids with you, so bad I want all that stuff people cringe about.

I broke my first day of NC and I really tried to not contact you. When I called you ignored my call, I probably knew you would but hoped you would at least show you care. I even sent you blackberry messages, which of course even now 12 hrs later you did not read. I know you are in your own way telling me to stop and I know I have to. But it hurts!

Point is, I want all those things we wanted, I want you. But you don't want me.

I love you.

Your bubu.

You called today. I didn't even know the number but when I saw it, I knew it was you. Odd how that works... I had gotten to the point of thinking you wouldnt call and poof, you call. It was a great conversation. You said so many things I have been waiting to hear.. still not the 'lets give this another go around' but, it's progress....

I didn't tell you I missed you when you told me. I was so scared. I do miss you though. And God help me I still love you...

I never knew a human being could cry this many tears. Today has been horrible. I miss you so much, but I am mad at myself for this. you obviously don't care, and probably never did. I loved you with my entire heart, and would have done anything I could for you. You threw that away, choosing to dump me in a callous manner, facebook.

You go on, have fun, look for your next victim....while I sit here at two o clock in the morning after having cried alll day, and now some more. You didn't even tell my son bye, or even me for that matter.

I know in the long run, I will be better off, but right now it just hurts so bad.

tippy

Great, I'm gonna have some fun 2.

Dear-dude-that-broke-up-by-email,

I'm writing because I want to thank you for breaking up with me by e-mail and setting me free. I now realize what a loser you are. I can't believe what a coward you are. I called the nursery school program, and they agreed to let you in after they assessed your maturity level. It might be hard for you to believe, but one thing I can tell you for sure: you really need to work on your skills in bed. I mean, you're just plain bad at sex.

Sorry, but you're not worth keeping as a friend. Why are you so boring? I've seen rocks that are more interesting than you. I never want to see you again! Stay away from me or I'll beat you with a frozen salmon. I think you get the picture

Get lost loser!

DaVinci

I love this!!! you go girl!!! and pass that salmon this way when you are done!

I just want you to know that if I had to go back in time and re-live any two year period in my life it would start with the day that we saw Braveheart

The feelings I had when we came out of the theatre in June of 1995. The first cruise we went on, the day I proposed. The day in Febuary where we learned that we would looked forward to becoming parents. It would include the day in May in Tahoe when we got married, the day we brought Maddy back to our Stanford Ranch home. This would also include a day where I saw Maddy's first laugh, first bath. I am so incredibly proud of our daughter and how she has already touched the lives of many in such a good way. It was truly meant to be for Maddy to be brought into this world.

I have hope for us again baby and that scares me so much. You have such power over my heart and it scares me. I want you, I want you back in my arms and to be in yours but I'm so afraid.

You may be starting to realize what you walked away from.. even said you felt like you had turned your back on me, which you pretty much did... I'm giving you space still.

Stuff you. I tried to forgive you but I know now I never will. How can I miss somebody I dont even know anymore? Someone that doesn't even exsist anymore! You changed so much! I'm done. I'm done with the guilt, I'm done with the pain, I'm done with the regret. For so long I wished revenge on you, that this would come back to bite you. I killed myself wondering what you were doing and how many times in the day you thought of me if at all. But you know what, it doesn't matter. You are a pathetic human being and I refuse to waste my hours on you. I refuse to sit and wait for someone who can cause that amount of pain and someone who is never coming back. I refuse to lay down and die. I'm going to be strong, I'm moving on. You don't deserve my thoughts. Good riddance.

Dear ex,

I hope you realise soon, how youve quickly turned into a really sour person, and your rebound is an absolute joke. You found texts to his ex saying she was the one, ive heard from numerous people that he walked her home after going on a night out with her, and how hes constantly talking about her to MY friends. He works in mcdonalds, is a dumb.... , ugly as hell, seriously.

And the worst thing is you believed the rumours he made up about me planning to go and beat him up with two of my friends? And then he threatons me not once, but three times over it! great catch there.

You texted me telling me not to dance with anyother girls when i went out, because you were jelous. and that you still liked me, And kissed me when you visited me in hospital...

You then cried to me on the phone, saying you didnt know what to do, said you were with him because you had no one else, and you only deserved to be second best. Then you said you took all your birth control pills at once, which after telling your mum about it, so i could return to NC without worrying if it was a cry for help, turned out to be bull.

I just want you to change back to the loving person, you still are deep inside. I know you to well to know when you build up one of your little walls to hide your true feelings behind.

I miss you everyday, despite all the rubbish, and deceit.

Please come back

Dear Ex,

I wish I was mad at you so that I could stop thinking of you. Thanks alot for not putting in your part. I let you direct the breakup because I just wanted the best for you, and I asked for a little bit of your compassion, but you couldn't do that. I can't wait until the day I have completely rid you out of my mind. Thank you for everything, but Im sorry that I have to force myself to hate you so that I can get over you.

Its been 2 days of nc ... OMG, I hunger for you in every way!!! I keep reliving our last days together which were beautiful and wonderful...but stuck looking at the BIG picture..

which means I have to let you go, for now at least....so sad, so very sad and longing for you...but, but

Dear James,

I'm not going to feel embarrassed for loving you for so long after we broke up. I'm not going to think that caring so deeply about someone who didn't love me as a weakness. Just because we didn't fit doesn't mean that I should feel stupid.

Loving is not a weakness. In fact, it's one of my greatest strengths. You won't be receiving it from me, because you found someone who complements you a lot better than I ever did, despite our amazing physical chemistry.

I hope you find happiness with Sarah.

Love whes.

I like this idea. Bookmarked and am gonna use!

I am so sick of being strung along. You claimed she has a big shoe to fill. You claimed she isnt as good as me. You just sounded like an used car salesman. Every time, it's me who has to think for you. You even used the 'you would want me to be happy' trap so that I had to say yes and not fuss. When have I ever fussed about anything?

Now I am moving on. I am telling you I am sick of some of your actions and will just basically not even bothered to response to them. What happened? immediately you wrote me an email, telling me you wished to chat with me as and when it is possible. don't you already have another woman to chat to? Get over there and chat with her instead then! Your selfishness is sickening me to the core. I am tired of it and I want out.

I had this vision of being the human sacrifice walking up the mountain road to the altar. You, standing next to a smiling her, holding the knife ready to carve me up. Have you not done it once already? I survived that and now you want it done again? Well, I am not walking up that road a second time. If you want to see if your harvest is good, you just have to find yourself another person to sacrifice. I'd rather jump off the cliff then to let you carve me out one more time. When time comes and you don't see the sacrificial item, you will use her and you will end up carving her instead. You put her there, not me and she is willing. So be it.

God you're such a horrible person, you know that!?! I should have heed the things you said about yourself as raging red flags to me... "Oh, I'm such a man ho, teeheh!" Damn right you are. Here you are, thinking it's cool to break hearts and make gils feel like crap for loving you, but then... "Oh, I like this girl, I'm going to ask her out." BUT WAIT! SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU BACK! BUT SUDDENLY, IT'S SOOOOOOOOO SEXY TO BE TREATED LIKE CRAP, HUH?!?! HURRY FATASS BEFORE SHE HOPS THE TRAIN TO GO BACK TO HER HOUSE!

You're ugly. You're fat. You have no soul, no heart, yet claim all you really want is a serious relationship that will last forever and ever. And how in the hell are you ever going to find tat with that disgusting attitude you have? You know what I'm talking about... The whole making your female friends your harlots that hang onto your every word to them, you touching their breasts and asses and assure them that no matter what happens, a girlfriend will never take their place as your harlot. Ha! Ridiculous.

You are SO ANNOYING, oh my God... And why do you make weird hairstyles on your hair? Do you really believe that people find it cute that you are trying to look black even though it's painfully obvious that you're white? Please cut the ghetto talk crap, it's not funny nor is it cute. Your narcisstic personality is sickening due to the simple fact that there is absolutley NOTHING attractive about your physical looks or personality. At all. You love to go around making people feel like crap but guess what honey... You're just hurt that daddy left your mommy for being such a @%@$%#!#@. I bet he feels sorry for your fatass, wishing you would lose weight and such. Your huge weight reminds him of your mother, the woman he hates now. You are just like your mother, even though you don't realize it. Oh, you hate your mom, sure... But that's because deep down, Cole... You are just like her and you hate it.

Drop. Dead.

Today is hard. I'm feeling lonely and that's normally when things go sour and I miss you the most. I know I have to be strong. I know that crying isn't going to bring you back. It just hurts so god damn much. Why has the wound opened again? I haven't contacted you, I know that no good would come of it, I've done everything I can to heal, so why this unbelieveable pain in my chest this morning? Maybe taking a holiday was the wrong thing to do. I thought it would help me heal but really all the problems were here when i got back. You were still gone, theres still a big fat empty hole in my heart. I feel like I'm starting to go crazy because the more I try and get you out of my head the more you seem to be there! Get me off this rollercoaster! Yesterday I hated you and today I'd sell my soul for you to be beside me, guiding me and loving me like only you could. I wish i didn't know your number by heart. I'm so scared I'll have a weak moment and then i'll be back where I was weeks ago. I don't feel I could live through that day again. My heart simply would not cope. Wherever you are, whatever your doing, whatever your feeling, I love you, I forgive you, and I hope your relationship with her was the right path to choose.

I feel like that is the key. I will never be able to live a full life with resentment and hate in my heart.

Maybe tomorrow will be easier. I miss you.