Girls with a male roommate

ay0_x

yeah i agree see how they interact, you'll pick up on the vibe if he's into her soon enough then you can either have a chat with him about it or just call it bad luck and move on... there's no point or fun to being an unwitting 3rd wheel or joining a love triangle!

My sister and I have both had male roommates, and it hasn't typically been a problem. In my case, I lived with many others and didn't spend much time with the roommates. My sister lives alone with her male roommate and they spend quite a bit of time together, but they've been just friends for a long time, and it's very clear that there's NOTHING going on.

A lot of my friends live in mixed households ... I don't think it's usually been an issue for them either.

Depends, provided the roommate isn't an ex, probably not a big deal. Have had some surprisingly frequent experience over the years with women who were still living with an "ex" yet out dating at the same time and expecting guys they were dating to be cool with that. Funny, as no woman I've ever known would tolerate a BF living with an ex while they were dating, none, nada.

I wouldn't care, as long as they're just friends.

For me, it would depend on how close they were. If they spent a lot of alone time together, especially at night and while drunk, I'd definitely feel uneasy. I'm not gonna lie.

If they were more casual where they just went out on the weekends as part of a larger group, then I couldn't care less. Been there, done that.

Archived