i was born in american and so was circumsised by routine at the american hospital.

we moved to enland before i remember, and have grown up in england

i am extreamly slef conscious about my penis and worry about what would happen if it go out around my school.

even when we study judaism in Religious studies at school my face becomes red. i feel i have to use a cubicle toilet.

my biggest worriy is what a woman would think of it if i were about to have with her or if she saw it

could anyone help we on this matter?

hi worrier,

don't worry--guber88 is right--really it all depends on what your mum's doctor was thinking, unless you were circumcised for religious reasons. I'm not sure if this will help, but my last boyfriend was English and, unless he was circumcised in his 20s (ouch!!), there are circumcised English guys too. (His family is not at all religious, so it had nothing to do with that.)

From the female perspective, it doesn't matter one way or the other. If things are happening for the right reasons, your girlfriend will not care that much about the details of your penis.

Circumcision is a trend that has a lot to do with when you were born, as well as in what country. Some people argue that it's unnecessary surgery and others that cleanliness is easier.

Hope this helps!

Hi

Please dont worry.

Circumcision is very common in England. It makes no difference at all to a woamna and many women prefer it. Its clean and has the reputataion for extending sex (which is good).

What concerns me is that you are worried that you may be thought Jewish. Why would that be a problem for you?

By the way it is also very normal for young men to worry about their penis, size , shape etc. Again, all sizes and shapes are good. What counts is the man behind it.

Focus on being ahppy and relaxed with yourself and then perhaps this essentially trivial and unimportant issue will bother you less.

On a personal note my boyfriend is circu,cised. He was born in East London so you dont get much more English than that.

Take care x

• 1 year later...
i was born in american and so was circumsised by routine at the american hospital.

we moved to enland before i remember, and have grown up in england

i am extreamly slef conscious about my penis and worry about what would happen if it go out around my school.

even when we study judaism in Religious studies at school my face becomes red. i feel i have to use a cubicle toilet.

my biggest worriy is what a woman would think of it if i were about to have with her or if she saw it

could anyone help we on this matter?

Now you know how UNcircumcised boys feel growing up in America.

This pertains to Charle's post. I was uncircumsized by my parent's choice, and I was born in America. Though my parents informed me that I was perfectly normal, I always felt the slightest bit self conscious around other naked boys and girls. This grew so great that I asked my parents if I could be circumsized. Though its great to be circumsized, for the most part, i'm coldly reminded about the harsh pressures of society when I see posts like these.

Don't sweat it kid, your * * * * is fine.

Charles,

All of your posts seem to be bringing up old topics about circumcision. Is there a specific reason or something that is on your mind?

I looked, but I don't see a date on this. In a public forum, posts are, I always presume, of possible interest to more than one person. And so are the responses. If not, what are they doing here? Is there something "dated" about this topic? Do I care?

This is not the only topic I respond to either, although one that I have had some unusual experience with, so it usually catches my attention when and where I see it come up.

This pertains to Charle's post. I was uncircumsized by my parent's choice, and I was born in America. ... I always felt the slightest bit self conscious around other naked boys and girls. This grew so great that I asked my parents if I could be circumsized. Though its great to be circumsized, for the most part, i'm coldly reminded about...

Also, just about all the posts here that says women don't care are either lying, or trying to spare guys' feelings, or just plain wrong. See for yourself. Use your search engine for key words like "girls prefer circumcised" etc. There are plenty of polls out there that tell it like it is. Almost all people out there very much do have preferences, and they are usually strong ones too.

Just found it curious that when I looked 8 of 12 posts or something to that effect were all on the same topic. And they were posts from 2003, long since forgotten by the people who posted them in the first place most likely. So it was as if you were intentionally looking for these posts and feeling the need to bring it up. Just curious why and if there was something you were going through and wanted to ask about yourself. Didn't mean anything by it.