Should i Still go for it?

paleale

I got a new job as co manager of a pizza joint. After working with one of the girls i hired for three weeks, we went out to dinner. We had a fantastic time, she accepted all my advances, and we eventually made out in my car for a few hours. Later that night we talked to each other of what it would mean working together, we both agreed that it would be easy to be un-attached at work for the pure professionalism of it. The next day i asked her if she wanted to go out again on our day off, she told me that it would be cool but we would have to go as friends. I was a bit confused, what she told me was that one of her long time friends had asked her out and that they were going to be dating now. I dont like to feel jealous or betrayed, its not my style. But in this case, I found that I liked her alot more than i thought i did. She knows that I'm very attracted to her, that much is obvious. I dont know whether to completely disattach myself from her and her relationship with her friend, now boyfriend, or if i should do what i feel is right and still push advances towards her cause i am not a person to be stepped on by a mohawk having, tight jeans wearing, punk * * * * * .

Please throw some knowledge my way please

Yeah, don't let her have the choice to pick her mate and for that punk to get away with poaching her from you. Who cares about the sexual harassment lawsuit that she can excercise against you and the innocent pizza joint owner. The business owner deserves a nice lawsuit since he entrusted his business to a very mature man. Dude, let it go and take the lesson that you do not in any way, shape or form ever dip your pen in company ink. just be glad I'm not your boss since your actions are grounds for termination. So, if you really value your job and own up to your management responsibilities then be mature about this issue and treat her in a professionally civil manner. She deserves it and for her to have her private life.

First of all, you are her manager. What are you thinking? I don't really feel the need to explain this part and the possible repercussions.

Second, why would you feel it is right continuine to push advances toward someone that has made it clear they are no longer interested in you and are now in a relationship with someone else?

no one said anything about this being a career, its a job. something to hold me off so i can get into school, nothing more. i think the only person with something constructive to say was guynextdoor.

Then please do the business owner a favor by manning up and resigning your insignificant job so he doesn't have to pay off a sexual harassment suit. I do hope your flipant attitude changes if you want a career.

Archived