Guys GIVING lapdances.

ay0_x

Okay so I've been on youtube listening to some pretty smooth rNb music & watching a few guys dance.

Now, I know I'm a little weird when it comes to sexual tastes but I thought the idea of a guy giving me a lapdance was pretty tame but incredibly sexy. Apparently.. not many guys will do it.

WHY?

And how can I convince someone to do it >_>

ha it funny thinking about doing a lap dance to a girl... but maybe they dont know how, they dont want to look stupid.. embarrassed. idk something along those lines... ha but i do it for my girlfriend sometimes to be funny but im sure she likes it but i laugh the whole time.. and to convince someone to do it.. not sure.. haha

a bribe maybe haha

ha it funny thinking about doing a lap dance to a girl... but maybe they dont know how, they dont want to look stupid.. embarrassed. idk something along those lines... ha but i do it for my girlfriend sometimes to be funny but im sure she likes it but i laugh the whole time.. and to convince someone to do it.. not sure.. haha

a bribe maybe haha

Pfft. self conciousness sucks.

and the bribe didn't work

Apparently.. not many guys will do it.

WHY?

It's kind of like the whole foot fetish thing: there will always be a few odd ducks out there that are into it, but in general, the rest of the population thinks it's just plain weird.

The whole point of a lap dance is the sexual suggestion of penetration. The girl is gettin her stuff right up on your stuff and there's only a couple layers of clothing keeping the two people from going at it. But a girl sitting in a chair while a guy's butt is in her lap... there's no sexual suggestion there. There's just... weirdness.

It's kind of like the whole foot fetish thing: there will always be a few odd ducks out there that are into it, but in general, the rest of the population thinks it's just plain weird.

The whole point of a lap dance is the sexual suggestion of penetration. The girl is gettin her stuff right up on your stuff and there's only a couple layers of clothing keeping the two people from going at it. But a girl sitting in a chair while a guy's butt is in her lap... there's no sexual suggestion there. There's just... weirdness.

I don't want his butt in my lap. I want him to pretend he's gyrating me but... not.

haha funny...I would feel so weird. But the thing is...I did see it once in a show. The ones that are weird and make you laugh is when a guy tries to move like a woman..somehow. Its just plain weird.

But I saw one with a real sexy dude..and the way he worked the floor OMG...but that was not a lapdance either.

Lapdances are for women in my opinion....but he can surely dance for me ;-p

I did one once. It wasn't a "lap dance" per se. She was standing, and I bumped, grinded her, without letting her touch me, with hands, lips, etc.

I was aroused, and while minimally clothed, rubbed "it" against her legs, butt, front. I also rubbed my chest against hers, got immediate results, LOL! So, yeah, made for some great afterwards.

For the life of me I cant remember what music was playing....but she was the one who asked for it.

I did one once. It wasn't a "lap dance" per se. She was standing, and I bumped, grinded her, without letting her touch me, with hands, lips, etc.

I was aroused, and while minimally clothed, rubbed "it" against her legs, butt, front. I also rubbed my chest against hers, got immediate results, LOL! So, yeah, made for some great afterwards.

For the life of me I cant remember what music was playing....but she was the one who asked for it.

You're a trooper. That's what I was talking about.

A girl can be just as turned on as a guy could... I find nothing wrong or weird about it.

What would be the point if he didn't?

I thought the whole Lap Dance was about "the lap dance"

Not the hard on.

I've seen guys lap dance a woman before and thier "wing wang" didn't raise a bit.

But if dancing for a S/O I could see it happening and seeing it as a turn on for the lap dancee.

It's just me I can't take it seriously. lol

Dancing away for the S/O during that time the pole goes up HA HA HA!

The "lap dance" is supposed to be fun for both, so if he didn't have an erection, you should worry.

I thought the whole Lap Dance was about "the lap dance"

Not the hard on.

I've seen guys lap dance a woman before and thier "wing wang" didn't raise a bit.

But if dancing for a S/O I could see it happening and seeing it as a turn on for the lap dancee.

It's just me I can't take it seriously. lol

Dancing away for the S/O during that time the pole goes up HA HA HA!

what a fun thread!

i think they would hesitate cos usually it's the woman that looks pretty, flaunts her beauty, seduces in that alluring manner..

I encouraged my ex once but I don't think he was confident - I think it takes a man that is confident and very free sexually - and yeah we were laughing quite a bit!

Okay so I've been on youtube listening to some pretty smooth rNb music & watching a few guys dance.

Now, I know I'm a little weird when it comes to sexual tastes but I thought the idea of a guy giving me a lapdance was pretty tame but incredibly sexy. Apparently.. not many guys will do it.

WHY?

And how can I convince someone to do it >_>

Buy a whip.

I've done something similar to a lap dance my SO's. Not in a chair - she's laying naked in bed. And I couldn't really call it dancing, although I did have some good music. There wasn't any of the typical butt grinding involved, but lots of frontal grinding, if you know what I mean. It's kind of like a sensual massage...with a twist. I start by caressing her entire body with my hands. Then I kiss, lick and breathe around her naughty bits. Then I rub my entire body all over hers, sliding Mr. Happy up and down her legs, her abdomen, dangling in her face. It was pretty damned hot!

And because it wasn't really a dance, I didn't feel self conscious at all. The other thing that helped was because it was very interactive...kind of like a massage, or a new sex technique.

Archived