Gals - Does a guy with other good features but who is balding

rebelfac

be a deal breaker for you? I am in my late 30's and cut my hair very short (0 clippers) to minimize the contrast. I am fit with green eyes, a great smile (lips/nose) a flat stomach ( good backside) and have been told a very sexy voice. (ave height). I also am good at oral.

Would the lack of hair still be a deal breaker?

As someone who is not a fan of the whole balding thing, I'll tell you that, yes, most of the time, a man who is balding is not someone that I would approach for superficial reasons. But a dealbreaker? Not particularly...if I got to knew you and found that you had all these interesting things that I liked about you, the bald thing wouldn't really matter. Also, I'm in my early twenties, so it's not really something I've had to contend much with. I'm sure that women who are in your age bracket will be more accustomed to this and will have had more time to get used to having partners or potential partners with thinning hair.

Also, the only balding men that I've found attractive are those who keep the rest of their hair very short--so I think you're right to do that there.

Also, what does the fact that you're good with oral have to do with anything? lol. If someone was just meeting you, that wouldn't make a difference.

balding is not a choice...bald is...read this in an enlightening book..but it seems you did that by cutting it short atleast...id say keep it that way or finish it off. My father has been bald most of my memory and hes always kept it cut very short...i think guys who try to hide it only make it look worse...so embrace it and accept it. If you have a big enough smile so that your confidence shines through, your hair will be the last thing they notice trust me.

The only thing I can say is; don't worry about it, and you will be fine. I am 21, and am completely bald. The only hair on my head is when I grow my facial hair.

If you will be insecure about it, and let that shine through then yes, you will have some problems. If you think to yourself "screw it", keep it as short as can be, and just walk around proudly and confident, there shall be no issue. I have never had an issue with it, and I have never heard a bad thing about it when it comes to my shaved head and the opinions of women.

Thanks for the feedback gals!!

It never seemed to be an issue for my ex although she would say it looked better short and a little tanned. I was insecure about it in my 20's but I definitely have been getting looks lately and especially when jogging. I couldn't figure it out ( because of the lingering insecurity) but I figured the weight loss and no gut for my age must be making up for it to a certain extent. Ok the oral part wasn't necessary LOL

It's weird because people have an idea in their head of their 'type' lookswise but I dont think its real. I always thought I liked very boyish looking 'pretty boy' types and wouldn't consider an athletic looking bald guy.

Then this guy came onto me who was 12 years older than me, well built and pretty much bald and I found myself responding to him. Then I found him totally irresistible because I was attracted to his personality and I think I subconsciously connected that attraction to his looks as well. So now I seem to find anyone that looks like him attractive and now find boyish looking guys totally unattractive!

To me, confidence is the most attractive feature anyone can have, followed by personality and then looks.

I gotta say, I actually tend to be more attracted to men with shaved heads, especially if they're fit. I dunno why, it just seems more sleek and masculine. Like the others have said, if your confidence shines through (don't be brash and annoying though, by confidence I just mean don't be afraid to be yourself) then you will find someone who loves you for who you are, not what you can't change about yourself physically .

I gotta say, I actually tend to be more attracted to men with shaved heads, especially if they're fit. I dunno why, it just seems more sleek and masculine. Like the others have said, if your confidence shines through (don't be brash and annoying though, by confidence I just mean don't be afraid to be yourself) then you will find someone who loves you for who you are, not what you can't change about yourself physically .

Same here. Mmmm it's like a military thing almost. Shaved head, good body, and scruff on the face. Give me that and I'm drueling (even though military guys don't have scruff when they're on duty).

I included a picture but don't think I am at all "all that" I do want to start a VIP matchmaking service different than the one I started online in 1997 when I was married. ( similar to it's just lunch)

Does anyone else think it would be a good hobby?

I find this interesting, my friend always has a self-esteem problem with his hair. He is 24 and has quite a receding hairline ( a bruce willis kinda receding) and I try to tell him not to worry about it, but I'm not really sure how girls our age feel about that. It kinda sucks, you can't really help that kind of thing.

Archived