Why is he still emailing me?

AmyeMae

I went out on one date with this guy a while back. We were introduced by friends. He didn't ask me for my number himself, but rather asked my friend for it. Then it took him a week to actually call me and another week after that to ask me out....so he's kinda shy

So anyway, after that, he never asked me out again, I guess the first date sucked for him. But the thing that confuses me is, why does he still email/text me everyday? Clearly he doesn't want to go out again since it's been months since the first date, but he still contacts me and I don't understand why.

Usually, if the guy is no longer interested, then he stops all contacts.

Some guys just get into bad grooves with women and establish patterns such as this. I would not say he's not into. I don't think he has a lot of interest either. Sometimes guys are lonely and need some attention to bring them back up. He's leaching on you. Have you blown him off? He's become lazy with you. If you have not, try it. He may actually get over what ever hang ups he has and ask you out again.

Are you interested in him is the question. Sounds like he's interested but shy or lack experience.

I don't know. I don't know him that well. I think I saw him as more of a potential friend than anything else

did you click with him? if not, just block him.

Well....I've thought about not responding but then I feel bad about it. i don't want to be rude. I rather he stopped all contact

Has he been contacting you all along or did he stop after the date and then start up again?

If he has been contacting you all along, that is good....maybe he is shy.

If he went awhile and didn't contact you and then started to, that is not good and I wouldn't bother.

I don't know. I don't know him that well. I think I saw him as more of a potential friend than anything else

Well....I've thought about not responding but then I feel bad about it. i don't want to be rude. I rather he stopped all contact

why feel bad? you don't owe him anything.

Archived