its happen to me before, i just cant express my feelings to her and we went separate ways..tis time the girl i like we been best of friends for last 4 yrs. she gave me signs lik 2 months back tht she really like me, but i ignore those since i thought she’s a good friend but not life mate. Now she’s dating tis 1 guy, its been only 2 days and i m jealous, and angry. i just cant see her with anyone. i missed her every moment, dont know what to do…plz need help

its happen to me before, i just cant express my feelings to her and we went separate ways..tis time the girl i like we been best of friends for last 4 yrs. she gave me signs lik 2 months back tht she really like me, but i ignore those since i thought she’s a good friend but not life mate. Now she’s dating tis 1 guy, its been only 2 days and i m jealous, and angry. i just cant see her with anyone. i missed her every moment, dont know what to do…plz need help

Sounds to me like you only want what you cant have. Leave her find what she wants. Dont interefere because its not the time. Its only been 2 days, there may not be 2 more dates.

If you like her just as a friend, why do you feel jealous?

becca, i dont even know why i am jealous nd angry cuz alll tis yrs. we share a relationship lil more then friend but def. not as a life partners...we share every tiny detail with each other nd she felt the same way...i nvr thought about her tht way...after all this yrs. she's dating tis guy who i didnt even met, but she told me..i m so jealous..i just cant imagine seeing her with someelse...i dont know what to do...

hmmm...well what should you do? I know...tell her that you want to watch a movie. Make sure it's at your house or hers. Then make your move. Start slow. You may get slapped but who cares..no more friendzone.

i really dont know that i love her but all tis signs, getting jealous and angry when she's out with someone do tells me, i love her...but i am still not sure..i dont know wat to do...do i really love her... i m sure of only one thing that i cant see her with someone..

Sounds to me like you only want what you cant have. Leave her find what she wants. Dont interefere because its not the time. Its only been 2 days, there may not be 2 more dates.

what you mean by "what she wants" plz explain. and if i dont interfere now i am afraid i might lose her. if she makes a close connection with the other person then i might completely lose her...i cant concentrate on my work or on my studies..i just want to sort tis thing out...i am just hoping and praying that she didnt like the guy..

i am planning to spend more time with her if she didnt like the guy. what u think.

what you mean by "what she wants" plz explain. and if i dont interfere now i am afraid i might lose her. if she makes a close connection with the other person then i might completely lose her...i cant concentrate on my work or on my studies..i just want to sort tis thing out...i am just hoping and praying that she didnt like the guy..

i am planning to spend more time with her if she didnt like the guy. what u think.

I mean exacty what I said. What she wants. Its her choice who she dates and nothing you say or do will change it.

Honestly nothing you have said says you really care about her. You seem to just be jealous of someone else having her. Dont confuse jealousy for love. They can exist together, but one doesnt have to exist to have the other.

I mean exacty what I said. What she wants. Its her choice who she dates and nothing you say or do will change it.

Honestly nothing you have said says you really care about her. You seem to just be jealous of someone else having her. Dont confuse jealousy for love. They can exist together, but one doesnt have to exist to have the other.

right at tis moment of my life, i care about her more thn more thn nebody..she's like eveything to me... i know its totally her choice whoever she wants to date, but i've to find a way that she start avoiding tis guy. i think i realize i m falling for her, whn i saw her with some1 else or else i was just thinking we r just the bestest of friends...

just bought a book online that says it will get me back with my ex... hope it works..did you get back with her??

but she's not my ex...i nvr proposed to her...i think i m falling for her..but now she is dating tis other guy and i talk to her yest. she really liked him..i just want her to avoid tht guy, or just want to take him out of the picture so i can telll her how i feel about her...but i dont know how can i take that guy out of the picture...

Archived