Do you think my co-worker is interested in me?

You and Me

We were hanging out outside of work with a bunch of people. She was really drunk. There were a couple times where she'd lean on me and put her head on my shoulder. Then she asked me "Do you think its wrong to make out with someone you work with?".

She was then showing me pictures on her phone and showed me a naked picture of herself! She was also telling me about how much she likes sex and giving oral!

Like I said though, she was REALLY bombed. Today at work she came up to me and asked me "So are you scarred for life now". I asked "What are you talking about". She said her friend told her about how she showed me those pictures and how she was acting. I said it was no big deal and not to worry about anything.

I actually do have a crush on this girl, but I'm not sure if she'd be interested, her behavior could have just been the alcohol talking. When she was drunk, she mentioned that we should go to this one bar together sometime. Should I take a chance and ask her out for a drink?

If she makes comments like that while drinking, then there's obviously something there. Alcohol might lower your inhibition, but you'd be surprised at how much more honest people are after they've had a few drinks. You get to see the real person, instead of the inhibited facade.

Then again, beware of girls like that some of them are just Proceed, but with caution. Preferably, drunk yourself

take her to get drinks then. hehe

Good call. I think I will. If I get rejected, no big deal. You gotta take risks in life and I never usually did that.

Yeah well she sounds a little wild so wear a condom, you may not be the only one she's looking to have a little fun with

Archived