Five Negative Qualities about yourself.

Creative

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I want things done, when I want them done. Which means I usually do them myself.

2. I am skeptical of some people, just because of the way they look or act.

3. I don't have any productive hobbies....ie, sewing, playing guitar, gardening, exercising, reading. In my free time, I'm an internet addict. Mostly Facebook.

4. I have a short temper. I yell.

5. I can't save money to save my life. I put it into savings and it comes right back out.

Why can't we do the top 5 BEST qualities???????? lol

1. the baggage i carry from the past could fill a cargo plane

2. i really kind a like it when i get angry, it gets things off my chest and i dont care who i hurt at the time

3. i dont like myself so much this list could go on and on

4. i can hold a grudge forever, yeah, i still hate my kindergarden teacher.

5. if i had to post something on the positive thread, it would be an empty reply, so i would leave just the numbers 1-5.

6. If someone hurts me i will throw daggers back in their face till they feel as bad as i do, and i will keep doing it, till they either disappear from my life forever or appolagize they way i want them to appolagize and if they dont, see number 4.

1. I assume that all guys other than coworkers or family approach me for sexual purposes.

2. I love to sleep in and spend most of my nights doing nothing.

3. I love coffee and eating a bit too much.

4. I'm narcissistic.

5. I can sometimes find it hard to let go over things that are out of my control.

1. I can procrastinate. Sometimes I don't manage time well.

2. I can have unhealthy moments of anger and frustration. And have aggressive behavior and slam and sometimes break things. I'm working on both the mentioned so far.

3. I can at times worry a little too much.

4. I have an OCD issue that I don't always deny giving into. Working on that as well.

5. There are still some negative thoughts in my thinking towards myself that I am in the process of working on. This tends to come on when something doesn't go right.

Archived