Friend's Husband abusive towards animals

becca55

My friend and her husband have a cat and everytime I go over there he is abusing the poor thing like pulling it by its tail, throwing it (I know cats land on their feet), pulling his ears and so on. The other night they were over and I put my poor hamster in his ball not even thinking he would abuse a small creature like him. Well he did. He shook him in his ball, handled him harshly, and kicked his ball. Like holy! I couldnt believe it, I asked him nicely to put him back in his ball he did and then kicked him! what do you say in a situation like that? What do you say to your friend about her husband? its hard. I will never have them over to my place ever again thats for sure, I never liked him anyways

You should never feel intimidated by someone when their behavour is highly unacceptable..even more so in your own home. Confront this loser..sounds like he has little man syndrome to me..Why dont you ask him if the reason he is so cruel to animals is his personal revenge for being graced with an undersized penis, and see what he says...

this guy just needs to learn respect.

not for animals particularly. mind you it IS cruel and should never happen.

our main concern is the people involved.

abuse towards beloved animals is frightening.

and if he really respected the people around him, he would do no such things. this is a place for his wife to intervene.

if i were you... talk to his wife and convince her to really talk to him, find out why he is doing this. but garunteed he will merely have an answer like "cuz its fun" or "I hate animals"

when that happens she needs to adress the fact that is its frightening and disrespectful to those around him.

You know what i would have done? Assualted him.

there are LAWS against animal abuse.

i bet he also abuses his wife too.

what a punk. He only picks on things he knows cant defend themselves. This includes you, because by abusing your hamster he knew that you probably wouldnt stand up to him about it either.

Next time, call the cops! Tell them he is currently abusing a cat and wont stop.

My friend and her husband have a cat and everytime I go over there he is abusing the poor thing like pulling it by its tail, throwing it (I know cats land on their feet), pulling his ears and so on. The other night they were over and I put my poor hamster in his ball not even thinking he would abuse a small creature like him. Well he did. He shook him in his ball, handled him harshly, and kicked his ball. Like holy! I couldnt believe it, I asked him nicely to put him back in his ball he did and then kicked him! what do you say in a situation like that? What do you say to your friend about her husband? its hard. I will never have them over to my place ever again thats for sure, I never liked him anyways

I'd tell him the next time he even thinks about hurting an animal the next thing that is going to get kicked is his ball!

You should never feel intimidated by someone when their behavour is highly unacceptable..even more so in your own home. Confront this loser..sounds like he has little man syndrome to me..Why dont you ask him if the reason he is so cruel to animals is his personal revenge for being graced with an undersized penis, and see what he says...

I love it! I will have to ask him! lol thanks guys!

Archived