Question: Do guys like to get a BJ in the morning?

Never_the_same

I was already awake and my husband is still sleeping but is about to be awake too in a few minutes. I was really in the mood at that time so when I noticed that he's half awake already, I gave him a bj. We eventually did it. Do guys like that or are you just being polite because its obvious that your woman wants it?

i LOVE giving my SO a BJ in the morning. It's the best way to make sure the day starts on a positive note, lol. Also, it helps to wake them up faster so you don't have to nudge and nudge them and say "wake up, it's time to go/do [insert day's tasks here]"

I agree with Scorpi. Next Sunday when he's having trouble waking up for church, you know what to do.

I don't actually prefer such things when I'm asleep mainly because on some level I see it primarily as one having no control over their surroundings and no way to give consent or dissent to it, but that's just me. I relate it to cases of being passed out as in there's no freedom to agree or disagree.

I'm certain, though, that I'm more the exception than the rule. You have likely nothing to worry about and if you were seeing me I'd let you know up front my thoughts as to avoid confusion.

I was in the same position as yourself a few weeks ago. Only the guy stopped me while I was about to suck and said to give him a min so he could wake up properly. I felt like it totally killed my mood. * * * is that all about?

We still did it though.

I was in the same position as yourself a few weeks ago. Only the guy stopped me while I was about to suck and said to give him a min so he could wake up properly. I felt like it totally killed my mood. * * * is that all about?

We still did it though.

Oooh, I say that all the time to the wife! No idea it would do that.

Archived