Question: Do guys like to get a BJ in the morning?

Never_the_same

• 1 month later...
servedcold Guess Im one of the only guys who doesn't like it. Not a morning person at all and just want to get moving very slowly to the coffee. Make up for it in the evening though.

I think thats how my guy is too..because he LOVES having sex,

just not normally in the morning or during the day, he LOVES to

at Night before bed, he says its because its when both of us are

clean and will be able to rest right afterwards..

Im like the opposit, I LOVE it anytime during the day, and then out

the door to do our errans or whatever we have to do...

I like it at night, but the thing is I have absolutly NO energy

when he wants to do it, and its annoying lol

anyone done the carmen electra strip tease,

what a fun cute exersize video!!

Random, I know...

For some reason I've been very lucky in having several GFs who enjoy doing strip-teases for me (which I will take over a plain vanilla BJ any day), so that may be another reason I'm more of a night owl sexually, never had a woman do a strip show first thing in the morning.

Ladies take note, if you do sexy strip dances for your man, he will likely not want to let you go. You can get away with lots of bad behavior so long as you are stripping for him at night! We are weak and predictable creatures in some respects.

I have the carmen electra strip tease exercises on DVD! I've never actually done them, but I had every intention of doing it...I spent a lot of money on them and I've had the DVD's for like 3 years. Never opened em.

you are getting 2nd place too southern.

Hmm..I'll have to keep that in mind. I'd feel kind of cheesy doing that though...I'm all about trying anything once, but that's one thing I've never done. I've dressed up in costumes, cook him breakfast naked, tease him in public, all sorts of fun stuff. But never the strip tease thing...For some reason I think I'd get shy doing that. Which is weird cuz I'm not shy at all in the sack. Just out in the street, yes I am shy and reserved. But not when I'm gettin it on with a guy I'm dating.

Get the carmen electra strip tease lol

Archived