THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

8 weeks and 1 day.

I think I may stop counting soon. Just had lunch with my ex wife and our two girls. We have a good relationship now. I have almost always had a friendship with my ex's. If I had advice to give to a son or even to my girls, it would be that you should treat your boyfriends or girlfriends as you would a valued friend and they should do the same to you. My ex wife has a personality disorder. She had a secret second life, multiyear affair and a bunch of other things going on. It was like a bad "lifetime channel" movie. That was years ago. Everything in the divorce went in my favor. That's not why we have a good relationship now. It's because we have truly healed and decided to have a new relationship. The reason I am bringing this up is that I now know that just about anything is possible when giving enough time. Beauty and grace van still ne found even when all seems to be lost. The result may not be what was originally wished for but we can all emerge healthier and wiser.

Day 14

Finding it hard to stop myself from sending emails, but getting better as he is also doing NC to me.

I think he likes me running after him and writing emails asking for answers.

If i dnt receieve the answers is ok...because for the last 2 weeks i found myself and found out how strong i am.

My mother raised a strong and confident woman.

i love u, i miss u but for the first time Im putting ME first.

Day 1

I've finally realized i need to move on and it's my final decision. No more flip flopping, no more going backwards. We've been broken up a month and contact has done nothing but make it harder. I hope you're having fun right now at the club with those girls. I hope you realize that you had someone that loved you so much, that would NEVER cheat on you or do anything to hurt you. I know it was my trust issues that got us here, but you rebelling and hurting me like this is not helping the situation. I cant wait until you start realizing that i AM strong and i CAN move on.

At first NC felt like a game.. or a strategy to get my ex back.. and then I realised it was a strategy to heal and forget about my ex..

But now I realised that although NC has the ability to do both the things I mentioned.. It is really a journey or process for one person to gain their self respect back. Once you get that back.. and fully respect yourself..

you will naturally release an aura of confidence and attraction.. haha

It's 2 am, just been thinking and that thought came to my head. Thought I would share it.

Day 20

Woops I forgot to post last night lol. Well, yesterday I had a pretty emotional day thinking about her. It was one of those days where those negative thoughts come in and you start to think of all the bad things that they did so you kinda start feeling upset.

I watched the movie "Due Date" with my friend yesterday. It was hilarious.

Day 1

I am worth more than just what I am worth to you. I am not going to watch my phone for anything from you. I am going to remind myself I will be ok. This will pass. I can live without you. I will be happy again. And I will not give you anymore of myself. While you move on.

This is going to be very hard for me. I am divorcing my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 17 years. I dont want this. But I cant live waiting for him to let me back into his heart. I am taking control of my life. And for better or worse.. I am moving on.

Day 1

I am worth more than just what I am worth to you. I am not going to watch my phone for anything from you. I am going to remind myself I will be ok. This will pass. I can live without you. I will be happy again. And I will not give you anymore of myself. While you move on.

This is going to be very hard for me. I am divorcing my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 17 years. I dont want this. But I cant live waiting for him to let me back into his heart. I am taking control of my life. And for better or worse.. I am moving on.

Wow best of luck to you... stay strong girl. Post here everyday and you will soon be on your way to a new life of happiness and joy!

Day 9.

Not as good as yesterday, but tomorrow is a new day. I get to go home in two days (I can't wait).

SuperDave's return today was a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the kind words, SD71.

Tomorrow's horoscope

You have a promising day ahead, Sagittarius. Finally, you will advance by leaps and bounds in whatever needs to be done. Whatever has been causing the delays will likely be revealed today. You return to the skill and professionalism you so value after several weeks of halting progress. Don't tolerate any violation of your ethics now or in the future.

I like the sound of it.

Day 1

I want to take this challenge because I know that I can do it, yesterday was the last time we spoke, he called me because it was my b-day plus we have a baby together but he´s really not very interested in him so I asked him not to contact me anymore. I guess I´ll just see what happens but for now I feel good but it does hurt a lot and to be honest I keep wondering if I´ll ever hear from him again or not. Good luck to all...

Almost 15 months broke up - until now I should have accumulated at least 7-8 months of NC, but no, not even a month! Two times about 3-4 months and then again back in contact. But not any more, it is over, I will never contact again. It is truly over this time. I have to end it forever. Otherwise it will never end. 15 months is mooooore than enough. I have to move on! This time I am determined! It is over forever this time - wait another couple of months and you will never hear from me or see me again. Goodbye!

Day 2

Ok so today is my second day of NC, he didn´t call and neither did I, I feel weird like everything is going to blow over and everything will be just like it used to be, but in my heart I know that´s not going to happen so I feel good about this choice. Congrats Tujna hang in there!!

Day 23

I have a new roommate! I won't feel so lonely anymore haha. I go to work with my roommate so I already get along with him well. I had a pretty decent weight training session today. I had a good conversation with my mom and dad. I told my mom that I still have feelings for my ex and she told me to remember to focus on myself before anything. I decided that I'm going to visit my parents for New Years. Sigh.. finally a break from the navy. I need to clean my apartment and I cleaned up my kitchen a little. Alright well I'm tired so I'm gonna call it a night. I still need to drink my protein shake and prep up for work tomorrow. Goodnight fellas!

Ok, this is starting for real now. I can't be dealing with the pain over and over again, only to be suckered into believing that he wants to talk. He only wants to talk when HE'S upset. When I'm upset, he doesn't seem to care. He ignores me. So therefore: this is the start of Day 1.

And I'm going on a trip from today to Sunday. So hopefully it will be a good time!