THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I've made it to 3 weeks!!! It feels like it's flown by and also feels like a huge amount of time since I talked, heard from, seen the ex...weird!

I have an exam today, not feeling great, had a rubbish nights sleep, had a dream about the ex and also woke up with a headache. It probably has something to do with the fact that I have to drive to the college where we met and I also have to go past the town where he lives. It may sound completely stupid to most people but being so close, yet so far away, hurts a little. There is asolutely no chance of me seeing him or bumping into him (which is a good thing).

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be fine.

I've made it to 3 weeks!!! It feels like it's flown by and also feels like a huge amount of time since I talked, heard from, seen the ex...weird!

I have an exam today, not feeling great, had a rubbish nights sleep, had a dream about the ex and also woke up with a headache. It probably has something to do with the fact that I have to drive to the college where we met and I also have to go past the town where he lives. It may sound completely stupid to most people but being so close, yet so far away, hurts a little. There is asolutely no chance of me seeing him or bumping into him (which is a good thing).

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be fine.

You're doing really well cat. Keep it up, and best of luck with the exam.

I hand in my final pieces of University work next week!!.... and luckily no exams!

Day 3, feeling anxious, she sent me 3 emails last nite, of course they were jokes, but she is searching to see if I am still at her beckon call. Not responding and she also told me she would call me before I went to FL for a week on Friday and I don't know whether I should just ignore or answer and tell her I am in NC and I have nothing to say unless she wants to make another go of our relationship without any other men clouding her feelings.

Day 16

I feel pretty much the same as yesterday - its all a bit boring really. Its like a waiting game - waiting to feel better, waiting for something exciting to happen to happen to turn my life around, waiting for him to get in touch maybe??

Day 16

I feel pretty much the same as yesterday - its all a bit boring really. Its like a waiting game - waiting to feel better, waiting for something exciting to happen to happen to turn my life around, waiting for him to get in touch maybe??

yeah, i know the feeling jelly...i'm on day 16 also...

she called the nc on me because of issues with her mom and dad being sick and needing time to think about moving back to va. i had no clue it was coming--none. thought things were great. so she wanted 30 days nc so we could "center our heads" whatever that means.

i'm waiting to see what her decision is then it will be my turn to decide--on what i have no clue...

the waiting is killing me.....this was on top of being laid off...i decided to go back to school to teach so i have that as a goal but am finding it so difficult to concentrate, has anyone else experienced this?

some days are better than others, today is not good...3 weeks since i last saw her and i just can't stop thinking or loving her.

the waiting is killing me.....this was on top of being laid off...i decided to go back to school to teach so i have that as a goal but am finding it so difficult to concentrate, has anyone else experienced this?

some days are better than others, today is not good...3 weeks since i last saw her and i just can't stop thinking or loving her.

I know how you feel, Its been day 37 for me and I still am thinking maybe she will contact me eventually and maybe she wont. I still love her deeply and miss her so much. I actually haven't seen or touched her in more then 4 months but that's hard now we are 1600 miles apart.

I wish I could just speak with her, but I know its way to early to do that. She is very angry at me for some reason.

Going to Day 3 - I want to contact him so bad today. Today is the anniversary of his grandfather's dead, and I know he is hurting today. His grandfather raised him and was the closest person to him. I just want to reach out and give him a hug. But I know he has a lot on his mind, and the last thing he needs is to have to think about me. *sigh*

she called the nc on me because of issues with her mom and dad being sick and needing time to think about moving back to va. i had no clue it was coming--none. thought things were great. so she wanted 30 days nc so we could "center our heads" whatever that means.

i'm waiting to see what her decision is then it will be my turn to decide--on what i have no clue...

I feel for you, it must be hard, just waiting to hear but not knowing what you will hear.

I am doing a home study course and I should be well into my Assignments by now but I am finding extremely hard to concentrate.

I feel for you, it must be hard, just waiting to hear but not knowing what you will hear.

I am doing a home study course and I should be well into my Assignments by now but I am finding extremely hard to concentrate.

yeah, i have a couple of tests coming up and i really need to study but can't seem to log off this site....i just found this 2 days ago, i'm trying to figure out if it's a good thing or bad lol....

venting is good....but i really have to watch myself to keep to my goals--nc, letting go of anger, stop making assumptions, patience and to trust HER.

my buddy said i should give her unconditional love....so i am trying.

our break was not the result of a disagreement...i'm making a assumption(i know it's what i'm not supposed to do) that this is entirely about moving back to where family is. i just can't move right now....

it was so damn good between us.....so very good....i still think she is my destiny....

yeah, i have a couple of tests coming up and i really need to study but can't seem to log off this site....i just found this 2 days ago, i'm trying to figure out if it's a good thing or bad lol....

You and me both! I am on here all the time!!

it was so damn good between us.....so very good....i still think she is my destiny....

Then maybe she is.

You and me both! I am on here all the time!!

Then maybe she is.

am i her destiny though?

i was in a terrible marriage for so long for the kids. this woman took me to places i could only dream of, it was wonderful...but the pull of family is overwhelming.

funny thing, i have very little family, no brothers or sisters, parents are dead. i have 2 kids one who is angry at me over the divorce and she goes away to college this year. my son is 12--he is really the only thing i have to hold onto other than God.....

At first i was glad to hear of her family. i was accepted by all the kids, the parents and the sisters i met. i really felt a connection with them and would love to be a part of it....BUT that opportunity may never happen now...

am i her destiny though?

i was in a terrible marriage for so long for the kids. this woman took me to places i could only dream of, it was wonderful...but the pull of family is overwhelming.

funny thing, i have very little family, no brothers or sisters, parents are dead. i have 2 kids one who is angry at me over the divorce and she goes away to college this year. my son is 12--he is really the only thing i have to hold onto other than God.....

At first i was glad to hear of her family. i was accepted by all the kids, the parents and the sisters i met. i really felt a connection with them and would love to be a part of it....BUT that opportunity may never happen now...

I guess thats why she needs time and space - so she can think clearly.

It never ceases to amaze me how much power family hold over someone's destiny. My parent's have always been of the opinion that if I am happy, they are happy but if anything goes wrong, if I ever need them, they are there for me.

I really hope it works out for you.

I guess thats why she needs time and space - so she can think clearly.

It never ceases to amaze me how much power family hold over someone's destiny. My parent's have always been of the opinion that if I am happy, they are happy but if anything goes wrong, if I ever need them, they are there for me.

I really hope it works out for you.

i agree jelly....

i'll give her time...but at some point i think i deserve an answer. i happen to agree with your parents, i don't expect my kids to uproot their lives and come to where i am when i get old and/or sick. i want them to be with their families and loved ones. imho that's the selfless thing to do. not saying i wouldn't miss them.....i of course understand her issues with this and would expect her to be there for them...but she has 4 other sisters in the area to help care, why does she have to be the one to be the main caregiver and uproot her life here? it's her choice....there are 13 family members there, here there is me....what do you think she'll do?

i'm angry this had to happen this way, seems like i can't catch a break these days......

She can only respect you for the time and space you are giving her. But, yes, you do deserve an answer at some point. Sometimes the not knowing is worse than the knowing. Even if the answer isn't the one you want to hear at least you have closure and can't start to heal.

As to what she will do ... I just don' know ... it doesn't sound like she really knows ... it depends on how strong a hold her family have over her or how obligated she feels towards her family.

Hi guys

I am shattered. The events from yesterday really took it out of me, but I'm still feeling good and passing my exam made me feel positive about future events.

Going to try and work on some goals/plans for the next few weeks. Nothing major, just little steps.

Hope everybody is ok too

Day 50 I think!

I thought I would post up here because I had a strange dream about my ex last night.

I dreamt I typed her name into Facebook and I viewed her friends list. I noticed she had lost about 200 friends (she has around 500 on there) and I did a search for her ex boyfriend's name to see whether she had added him. He wasn't on there but another guy was. I clicked on his profile and he was in a relationship with my ex

The strange thing is I remember what his name was, I remember exactly what he looked like and he appeared to be from New Zealand (My ex is going to Australia this year)

What a very strange dream! I would just like to say I haven't looked at her Facebook for over 50 days now.

Apart from that i'm doing great, I got a few looks and smiles at the gym last night which certainly helps

Bring on day 60!!