Can someone plz explain this?

grymoire

that's the problem, it's not frustrating. you are allowing it to be. so may people get so stressed with the realm of dating. don't do that man.

I am with you on this... but you gotta understand when things dont come easy for people.. it can be hard and frustrating.. because they have been waiting so long for it... it just feeds on itself...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. I tend to flirt more, and make the guy ask me out - hey, I'm sorry, I konw this is not good, but that's how I operate. I drop the hint that I want them, they either pick it up or not

Asking men out has NEVER worked for me.

Okay, let's get perspective - what are the times; when did you email her to ask her out? did she confirm, and did you reply? Was it very fixed?

I would be so p-ed off if I were you!

i emailed her the next day and asked for lunch and she agreed... i told her i will meet her at the restaurant the next day and also fixed a time.. she works close by and so she said she will come over there.... and then the next day i was waiting waiting waiting in front of the restaurant....

you see... all the flakiness that women have been throwing at me wants me to do the exact same thing to them going forward... ok.. that was just a rant.

I am with you on this... but you gotta understand when things dont come easy for people.. it can be hard and frustrating.. because they have been waiting so long for it... it just feeds on itself...

huh? where did i say it was easy? i don't make it hard on myself though. i can't predict people. everyone is so different these days i never count on a girl to be great from the start. i go out with an open mind and if it works out, great, if not, cool too. not gonna get upset cause 'oh another didn't work out.' gotta change that mindset man. i don't care how long you've been trying.

You spend a lot of time on here discussing the same issues when nobody on this site will be able to provide you with the right answers. You need to go to the experts. You need to sign up for a bootcamp so that you can get personal feedback on what you're doing and also so 2 girl's actions won't seem so important to you.

Listen I've been where you are, where each time a girl would flake, or dump me, or whatever, it would feel like the end of the world. Obviously this type of scenario was unacceptable to me, so I learned how to pick up girls. Now with my present level of skill (which I'm nobody special, anyone can learn thow to do this), I can assume that for every 5 girls I approach, 4 will get into a conversation with me, and at least 1 will give me her number or more.

So when I call 8 girls in one night, as I did last night, and 2 send me a text msg but nobody calls, I don't care. I know that tomorrow night I'm going to go out and get at least a few more. It's really not a problem.

I mean it's your life to do with as you wish, but it seems like kind of a waste when the answer is right in front of you.

thx ghost... i guess all this is making my skin a tad thicker

keep at it man. i'm numb to rejection and girls not following through. even without explanations. oh well huh? gotta say that in your head. 'oh well huh?' what can you do really? nothin. just keep on.

huh? where did i say it was easy? i don't make it hard on myself though. i can't predict people. everyone is so different these days i never count on a girl to be great from the start. i go out with an open mind and if it works out, great, if not, cool too. not gonna get upset cause 'oh another didn't work out.' gotta change that mindset man. i don't care how long you've been trying.

you know its easier for you too get a girls attention and a date.. then grym, grym thats not taking anything away from you.. i got a friend who is ok looking kinda of short anytime we go out. he is the coolest guy but cant get any girls attention.. and he is always like how come you dont have problems...

all i am saying its much easier getting attention and a date.. yes after that its just as hard as for anybody weeding out the crazies and weirdos...

Is that especially satisfying for you? Are you looking to meet 'the one', or just trying to play the numbers game? I think you're being judgement of Grymoire, but to me, your way of operating appears at first to be quite empty - calling 8 girls in a night? That's kind of sad. Unless, as I say, you are looking to meet the right woman. If you're just playing the field - well, that's fine, but I get the feeling it's not what Grymoire is looking for.

I honestly think I'm running some bad luck with women and guess I need to take a break from Dating for couple of months.. I am not going to ask out any women and if some woman comes on to me (like this one) I am going to run to the hills.

grym.. just patiance and dont let it get to you if it doesnt go youre way.. take it as a learning experince and carry it over to the next person.. before you know it you will have the right lady in front of you...

grym.. just patiance and dont let it get to you if it doesnt go youre way.. take it as a learning experince and carry it over to the next person.. before you know it you will have the right lady in front of you...

thanx for the encouragement bro!

how much does the bootcamp cost? and how long is it for?

Usually they're for a weekend and run about 2k or so if you wanna go to someone reputable. I like the job mystery did so I'd go to link removed but link removed run a solid operation from what I've heard as well. You'll learn something from anyone honestly as long as you get out there.

I honestly think I'm running some bad luck with women and guess I need to take a break from Dating for couple of months.. I am not going to ask out any women and if some woman comes on to me (like this one) I am going to run to the hills.

And this is the exact opposite advice I'd give someone who wants to make their life better. Be stronger than the rejection, that's the only way you're going to learn how to do this and improve your life.

Is that especially satisfying for you? Are you looking to meet 'the one', or just trying to play the numbers game? I think you're being judgement of Grymoire, but to me, your way of operating appears at first to be quite empty - calling 8 girls in a night? That's kind of sad. Unless, as I say, you are looking to meet the right woman. If you're just playing the field - well, that's fine, but I get the feeling it's not what Grymoire is looking for.

To answer your question, yes it's extremely satisfying for me. As far as finding the one, I already have (she's bi so we go looking for girls together and I would never cheat), but I used the same technique when finding her, so my method is successful for finding the one or just to have a good time.

Luck has absolutely a lot to do with dating and anything else in life: you just have to make sure that when luck is striking, you are ready to recognize it and seize the opportunity.

If you are stuck at home, never going out, luck couldn't strike you at all, so it's about you creating situations that luck can strike

does anyone here feel that luck plays a part in dating? atleast to a certain extent?

I think its more timing.. right place right time.. and that can give oppurtinitues, and people mistake that for luck... i believe we make our own luck...

does anyone here feel that luck plays a part in dating? atleast to a certain extent?

Not in the way that you mean it. And you can minimize the effect of luck by improving your technique and persistence. Girls get lucky by the right guy hitting on them. Guys can get lucky, but guys successful in dating are persistent and skilled with a minimal amount of luck.

I think its more timing.. right place right time.. and that can give oppurtinitues, and people mistake that for luck... i believe we make our own luck...

to meet the right woman at the right time is something that i have major trouble with... i have a history of meeting the wrong women at the right time and vice versa...

to meet the right woman at the right time is something that i have major trouble with... i have a history of meeting the wrong women at the right time and vice versa...

thats why you gotta do they oppisite of what you been doing.. change up your rotuine.. walk down a diff street, go to a diff grocery store..

didnt you meet that girl.. because you were somewhere new.. looking for a certain place..

thats why you gotta do they oppisite of what you been doing.. change up your rotuine.. walk down a diff street, go to a diff grocery store..

didnt you meet that girl.. because you were somewhere new.. looking for a certain place..

yup i did but nothing good came out of it right?

the closest thing that came in recent times was the Florida girl with whom i had a fabulous date... but it ended in no time.

To answer your question, yes it's extremely satisfying for me. As far as finding the one, I already have (she's bi so we go looking for girls together and I would never cheat), but I used the same technique when finding her, so my method is successful for finding the one or just to have a good time.

Well, that's great for you - but you have to acknowledge that your method is very specific for scoring as much as possible, rather than dating. I just think there is a significant difference, but maybe that's just me - you are sharking for girls with your girlfriend, it's not quite the same situation as Grymoire, is it?

Archived