mental clarity vs illness

I had a realisation this morning I would like to share. Perhaps it will help someone. Lately ive just been somewhat disipated and unfocused. It seems that a cold had crept in and being a bloke my mentality was shell be right mate... How wrong was i? Very wrong. You see from this little cold had stolen my energy and capacity to think logically and clearly. I was even a tad depressed but i fought it. Me being a bit stubborn pressed on and to no real avail in my life,advice or for myself.

Its funny how in our good intentions we press on to do the right thing but there come a point where we have to take a breather just to get better and find a better sense of self. I got medication yesterday and already my bones are no longer sore and my mind much back to its old self.....

I think this is really a wake up call that we cant be much good to anyone in this state. I hope people who read this realise from my mistake that we must take care of ourselves and never be ashamed or complacent about getting help. Also thanks to those of you who via pm directed me to help because my attitude was not positive. I am alot better today and i thank you.

Sucks big time Lost. Its funny for me as a guy with so much clarity on things to be fighting negativity off. I always fight it off because I know I can win. However at this point I was trying to help others,work and keep going..something has to give...The infection reached my ears and I felt rocky...still kept going...never again if I can help it..

Lost we have to fight the negativity...we can win even though once again sux hehe

Sucks big time Lost. Its funny for me as a guy with so much clarity on things to be fighting negativity off. I always fight it off because I know I can win. However at this point I was trying to help others,work and keep going..something has to give...The infection reached my ears and I felt rocky...still kept going...never again if I can help it..

Lost we have to fight the negativity...we can win even though once again sux hehe

We can indeed win! It just has to be fought

You know its a funny thought I just had... I felt a bit depressed...whats to say that depression is not a result of a bacterial infection? I mean they only discovered h pylori bacteria causes ulcers in recent years? I feel it is very possible...

Lost youre dead right..we have to fight it to win . To fight it understand it and then punch it between the eyes!

Im always good....however my mood and rationality slid as this cold infection got into bones,ears, nose,eyes...then dizziness.

Its funny because i never give up and kept pushing myself.....as usual close to breaking point. Hence it affected my mood,patiene and rationality as well to an extent.. I wonder how many people fall into this trap ..and get sucked into depression?

Archived