Fiance has joined facebook :0(

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't accept this element of his character.

Yet you will marry him anyway.

And we wonder why the divorce rate is so high. No offense ally but you marry him and you will become part of the statitics. You already said your personality has changed to a controlling and serious person. I am not sure how you think marriage will soften this up.

It totally blows my mind that you have all of this prior knowledge about not being able to accept him for who he is yet will still have him relocate to another country and marry him.

I would have thought on his part it would be easier to end the relationship rather than get into a marriage and/or emotionally cheat.

Agreed with JS and HM, this is YOUR choice as much as it is his. He isn't ending it because you allow him to get away with it and he gets to keep you also, the classic "have your cake and eat it too".

You are not victim, you have a choice to end the relationship if you are not happy, and yet you don't, so it seems to me that perhaps you need to accept who he is and stop getting upset about it since you are choosing to be with him anyway.

Archived