Is all guys want a big pair of boobs?

Kitz

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breast size is not really important to me, to be honest. Women that I find myself highly attracted to, upon reflection, have quite different breast sizes from one another. Some are smaller, some are larger. While no man is immune to the appeal of nice breasts, there are for me other, much sexier aspects to a woman's personality and looks than this factor alone. I tend to be attracted to a woman's face, stomach, and legs more than anything else. It varies from woman to woman, and breasts are never the clincher (for me at least).

I have to applaud all the men who responded in this thread, stating how little breast size means to them in the larger picture or suggesting you also erode on his self-esteem with the return volley of "if you were bigger downstairs"!

Your b/f is a jerk. He's telling you it's your fault that he's not as sexually active as he could be. In other words, he's blaming his inability to perform and insecurity on you. Do you now understand his bad behaviour?

When I see a girl and conclude that she's beautiful, I seriously place no importance on her breast size. Her face, smile, general sense of style, and overall fitness sort of stick out in my mind when making that determination.

I find women of all shapes and sizes and with all breast sizes attractive. It's a total package, really. I could find as many celebrities with small breasts that I'd consider ideal as I could find celebrities with bigger breasts that I'd put in the same category.

The breast size is really irrelevant.

OP, many of my guy friends and I agree that it's about shape, not size. Personally, I like smaller perky ones which makes me a little insecure about my breasts at times because I wish they were smaller. lol

I thnk anything bigger then like a 36-C is too big, because then it just gets in the way of sex.

Rose, that's not really a fair thing to say. It's as bad as saying that an A-cup is too small.

When I see a girl and conclude that she's beautiful, I seriously place no importance on her breast size. Her face, smile, general sense of style, and overall fitness sort of stick out in my mind when making that determination.

I'm in agreement to this.

The guys that want big boobs are not the kind of guy that you want to attract. Mine are 36 DD and quite frankly I am disgusted with the men that approach me. It's like "hello, my face is up here."

My first boyfriend wasn't attracted to me, because of my boobs, but he did call them an added bonus. The bottom line is if the man loves you, it doesn't matter how big your boobs are, he'll love them, because they are your's.

I find women of all shapes and sizes and with all breast sizes attractive. It's a total package, really. I could find as many celebrities with small breasts that I'd consider ideal as I could find celebrities with bigger breasts that I'd put in the same category.

The breast size is really irrelevant.

Agree totally. I want the "whole" woman, not just boobs or butt. I want the personality, smile, warmth.

Then the body styles become irrevelant, because I'm into her, herself.

I hate my 34b breasts but my boyfriend seems to love them. He says to him they're perfect. Guys opinions vary greatly.

my first post yay!

i agree with ~Unknown~. i think thats cool.

i am a b/c enthusiast mainly. really big breasts generally means really big nipples, not my thing... but it all depends on whom they are attached to

I now obsess over the fact I dont have big boobs. My boyfriend of a year made a passing comment that came out REALLY badly (which is too long a story to go into, but basically told me we'd have more sex if I had bigger breasts) a couple of months after we started going out but basically, he alerted me to the fact that I have small boobs.

If you go out long enough with someone they will eventually say or do something poorly thought out or silly, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't fancy you.

You will see from this thread that just about any size is attractive to different people. I've found them attractive from very small to very large, it really depends on who they are attached to more than anything.

No, not at all. My boyfriend actually perfers smaller breasts, they get in the way otherwise if they are over a medium C he says. So did my ex, he really only liked small boobs too.

My ex best friend, lol, he ONLY liked girls with small boobs. It should be personality trumps ALL breast sizes, but no, if the girl had big boobs (Past a low C) he'd be totaly turned off! The smaller the better for him lol. He'd perfer an AA over a small C.

My boyfriend never showed any difference when my boobs got bigger. He'd just be like, "wow they have gotten bigger" but there was no increased intrest, he will always be an ass guy. That's his favorite part

But yeah, before I started b-control when I first met him (I was on the shot then) I was a A-34. Now I've been on it over a year. He's seen all the sizes, up to my current size C-34, no weight gained either, if anything I've LOST some from when I first started.

I'm not complaining though!

But yeah it really shouldn't matter about the bra size. If it really does, than the guy doesn't like you for YOU.

Archived