Is all guys want a big pair of boobs?

Kitz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess most has been said here, but I just want to add: guys who would turn down sex just because the girl's boobs aren't "big enough" - there aren't a lot of those guys around that's for sure.

The FIRST time I even started liking big boobs was just the other month - which was when I met my current girlfriend. She has very big boobs.

Obviously there are a lot of things that are much, much more important in a girl than the size of her boobs. Many men don't even want (ideally) boobs that are that big. It's common for men to want smaller ones.

So I'd say your boyfriend just said what he said to hurt you - and you shouldn't let it get to you.

• 2 weeks later...

The guy sounds like a real jerk for saying that. Seriously, you should tell him that no straight man should ever have a problem with a size of a girl's boobs. And it's not like you don't have anything at all. You said you were a C cup? * * * does this guy want? Watermelon sized? lol Actually, I think he's just making excuses not to get intimate for whatever reasons.

Breast orgasm, eh? Wouldn't that be a treat!

Actually, mine are extremely sensitive and I do get off when they are played with. I think the orgasms that I get from them are even more intense than orgasms I get through actual sex. lol It's a whole other kind of sensation and a different kind of orgasm, hard to explain if you've never experienced it. I LOVE it and I'm kinda defensive when it comes to them since they are so much for me. If some dude had said what that OP bf said to me, I would have punched his lights out...and then I would have gone and played with my boobs because they probably would do a much better job at pleasing me than that asshat.

The reason I used heels as an example is because there have been studies that show they are bad for your health. They have been linked to osteoarthritis, and imagine all the weight you put on your toes just for those few inches of extra height. Honestly, it's something that I cannot understand either. A padded bra poses no health risks.

hahahaha, thanks, that post made my day.

ps - so you CAN actually orgasm from having someone play with your boobs!! I KNEW IT!!!

Yes, this was the huge kicker with my ex bf i think - having my boobs played with is THE BEST feeling i'm ever able to get during sex. Before my ex. After that comment, if he ever kissed them instead of getting incrediblysuperturnedon id just get depressed. suffice to say it didnt feel good at all!!! I felt so ashamed for a bit I wouldnt let anyone near them so all sex drive fell out the window.

feels pretty damn good with my new boyfriend though. \\

• 3 weeks later...
Having your breasts messssssaged IS the best feeling ever, its such a turn on!!!

But do men really want to do that? Or just get to the ''spot'' they are aiming for??? To me the rubbing, kissing, squeezing all over my chest is the best part

Breats are the best part of a womans Body, I pretty much worshipp them. Generally speaking, the bigger and firmer and bouncier the better but Im still attracted to boobs of any shape or size. Damm, I cant stop thinking about them!

I like boobs in all shapes and sizes...I worked with a guy once who said this "more then a mouthful is a waste!" somethin about a handfull too(but I forget)..but I like all boob sizes, I'm a boob man..although A cup...is not so good. if I have bigger boobs then her well then(and I don't have man boobs)...I dunno. so your fine, your bf was being an ass! and plus if I'm in love with a girl, I'm in love with her body no matter its form! The one thing I have learned from my last relationship is personality is key, cause just like the song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way" if the girl does not have a good personality, and is attractive on the inside she turns out to be ugly in my eyes no matter how beautiful she looks on the outside!

Having your breasts messssssaged IS the best feeling ever, its such a turn on!!!

But do men really want to do that? Or just get to the ''spot'' they are aiming for??? To me the rubbing, kissing, squeezing all over my chest is the best part

what kind of guys have you been dating. I love massaging boobs...I like it better then the spot!

There's no better feeling then the girl under you when you massage her breasts...hehe...wth your mouth!

While we're being honest, so long as I can touch and hold and play and tease, I'm a very happy man - especialy if it does something for you, because that does even More for me then the sensation alone.

Depressed over a c-cup...My word!!! You've got two cups of sugar and that boy was a ritard!

There's no better feeling then the girl under you when you massage her breasts...hehe...wth your mouth!

While we're being honest, so long as I can touch and hold and play and tease, I'm a very happy man - especialy if it does something for you, because that does even More for me then the sensation alone.

Depressed over a c-cup...My word!!! You've got two cups of sugar and that boy was a ritard!

LOL!!!!!!

I tend to prefer smaller to medium breasts. I've noticed that if a woman has huge breasts she's almost always got some extra fat in other places, which turns me off.

I'm attracted a lot more to athletic and fit women though, so they usually are on the smaller end. It's just more of a tighter, toned look.

Archived