was this just flirting

gizza

last night i was at a freinds 40th birthday meal & one girl that ive known probably 10years on & off was there with her boyfriend , an ex off hers was there , anyway she was really flirting with me ,which is not uncommon ive seen her do it with other guys & her boyfriend does'nt seem to take any notice...

I joked it off thoughout the evening , she said things like - 'why are'nt we together' & 'if i split up with my boyfriend will you marry me' - then in front of several people said 'ive always loved you!' ...... i said 'thats nice' laughing it off....then when she was leaving , she went to kiss me goodnight - which i consider to be normal with freinds , but this was full on the lips , as she moved back she was looking right in my eyes ......

up until the kiss i dismissed it all as attention seeking behavoiur, today im wondering though...........

whats her game ?

Avoid her. You don't this kind of drama.

Imagine being out on a date with a woman you like and respect, and along comes Little Miss No Boundaries, flirting away with you. She would totally mess up your chances with that woman.

Stay away from unstable women. Period. They're so no worth it!

Archived