Hey,

I have just a quick question - how do i get my ex boyfriend back?

We have been broken up for almost a year now, but we still have an amazing friendship. I am currently with someone, but that relationship is going bad and I am not sure if it will last. My ex has just broken up with his gf.

My ex and i have no problem about talking about whatever is on our minds and we always have fun together. I have changed a lot since we dated. The thing is he says he cares about me but not in that way and that he doesnt want a relationship with me. I dont want to ruin the friendship, but is there anyway for me to win him back?

I dont what to say other then just be yourself and sometime he will see that is better with you then without you. But as long as you have a bf it will not think about it at all, and if you are happy with your bf dont do anything to wreck what you have with him for the chance of getting your ex back. Other then that i dont know what to say. If he knows how you feel it is up to him to take the chance. But if he doesnt you may have to give up on the idea, but who knows what can happen

Hey PB,

Sometimes I think it helps to look at situations from a different context to try and find solutions.

What if this were a job situation. For instance, He was the company, you were the employee and after a while, the company told you that what you have to offer is unfortunately not needed by the company any more or, you didn't have the necessary skill set and they were going to have to let you go.

Now apply your question - how do I get my job back.

To get your job back you would have to make some pretty big changes - change or improve your skill set so that you have something that the company wants or needs. Now certainly personal relationships are different than jobs, but essentially it comes down to having what people need or want.

Do you know why, exactly, (most people don't) he broke up with you?

-A