Riding the guy... Need tips.

shemo

Ok, I feel really dumb for asking this question, but... who cares. Anyways, so I've had sex for a few years now and I haven't been with too many guys, but I've always had a very difficult time being on top and riding the guy. Maybe I'm just not fit enough or my thighs aren't strong enough, but I always get really tired. My question to you ladies is.. is that normal? Am i doing something wrong? Are there any techniques out there so that i can last longer? My guy likes me to be on top and I feel really inadequate cuz i can't be on top for that long. Help please.

This all sounds quite normal, you do get tired on top! well I do, but I still do it, as its GREAT! I find that I orgasm much more easily on top, within about a minute, yum.

Just keep going until you feel either (a) too exhausted to stay up or (b) not enjoying it much anymore and tell him that you can't hold yourself up any longer. Thats what I do. I'm sure he wont mind rolling over on top of you or trying another position.... other than that, do some exercise I guess (not that I do, lol)

When your on Top lean forward a put most of your weight on your arms, and just work you hip area. Thats the best way i can explain what my girl does.

probably the best way to not get so tired, or be close and put your elbows down instead of your hands

good way to get your legs hurting REALLY fast is sit like a frog on him almost and use all of your leg muscles to bounce on him.... u__u feels great but my focus likes to start going to my legs haha.

facing him: put your hands on the guy's chest, or the shoulders, or behind your head, shaking your head all sexy. or lean back a bit and put your hands on the bed or his legs.

not facing him: or turn around and put your hands on the guys legs. or hands on the bed and lean back a bit.

leg positioning for both: you can be creative (i don't know how flexible you are), or you can be basic and do either the cowboy type straddle like on a horse, or squat style

I think I need to start going to the gym and working on my stamina.. haha...

i've had some people tell me to put my hands on his chest... but wouldn't that kinda hurt him if i'm pushing hard?

only if you are trying to do handstands. most weight will be on your torso/legs.

There are a LOT of "girl on top" positions.

Chest-to-Chest is just that.. but I do all the work from underneith... don't all guys? I mean, how lazy are these guys? I just bend my knees, and lift my ass up a bit.. its pretty easy for me, and my wife just lies there - no effort on her part.

When she sits up, she puts her hands on my chest.. yes there is a fair bit of pressure, but I'm not a creampuff.. I can handle it. The trick is - don't go UP AND DOWN!! That would be crazy exhausting for anyone. Go forwards and backwards, grinding. That will best stimulate your clit and g-spot. Let him hold your hips/thighs, so he can help guide how much pressure his penis can handle (and do some of the work with his arms). You can even lean back with your arms behind you, but you need to arch your back so you don't break his penis off... and some guys may not like it if they don't have much "give" in their penis.

Don't put so much weight on your legs. Lean forward, and position yourself so that you're holding yourself up with your arms (arms around his head, preferably).

Don't just do the "riding" motion where you're going back & forth. Not the best way to get off. Doesn't allow you to go full-speed.

I find the best (gets him off & me) is when I arch my back while I'm on top, & just bounce your booty up & down while you rotate your hips. It's kind of like those stripper moves you see when they bend over infront of the men & bounce their booty =]

Like many things in life, this is a learned one.

Your body just needs to get accustomed to the activity. It really wont take long to build up some stamina. Try stretching, yoga type exercises each day to help build up awareness with your body. Meaning that your body is just not used to that position.

I personally like when I am sitting up. She faces me, sits in my lap. Lots of fun grinding action that she personally likes. Keeps us close contact and allows me to help her grind by gripping her hips and helping to move around. Anyways.....

Good luck, have fun!!

My girl will get on top of me, facing me, then we roll from side to side and she puts her legs outstretched up toward my head...Then its off to the rodeo....I can help her move by pulling on her legs and thrusting...You can get really rough like this because both of you have good leverage...GOD who ever knew that physics was so sexual...

Archived