Would you be your own friend?

Seymore

I would, most definitely. I hate to sound big-headed, but yeah, I think I'm pretty darn great to be around, 90% of the time (the other 10% is general moodiness that I think we all exhibit from time to time). I make other people laugh a lot, and I make myself laugh, too (in fact, I just thought of something that make me crack up just now!) Plus, I listen well, can carry on both lighthearted AND deep, intellectual conversation. Damn! Forget being my friend! I think I want to DATE myself! Hahahahaha!

I would, most definitely. I hate to sound big-headed, but yeah, I think I'm pretty darn great to be around, 90% of the time (the other 10% is general moodiness that I think we all exhibit from time to time). I make other people laugh a lot, and I make myself laugh, too (in fact, I just thought of something that make me crack up just now!) Plus, I listen well, can carry on both lighthearted AND deep, intellectual conversation. Damn! Forget being my friend! I think I want to DATE myself! Hahahahaha!

Hahaha..ditto this one!!!!!!!

You betcha! I'm one of the funniest, more generous, people I know! I've had the same friends for almost 40 years, so I must do something right!

This is true for me, too (except the 40 years part since I'm only 38!). When I have friends, I have them for a LONG time. I'm still friends with all of my close friends from high school, and I met them 25 years ago. I'm still friends with people from grammar school, too. I tend to be able to keep friends once I make them.

Sure, I'd love to be my own friend. We'd have a blast together.

It came to me while I was going through my old Archie comics from when I was a kid, and I remembered Betty saying something like "I love me / I think I'm grand / when I'm with me / I hold my hand". I thought it was goofy, but it made me think.

I remember that! I used to love Archie comics as a kid. Wasn't that Veronica, though, who said that? She was the conceited one. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived