Would you be your own friend?

Seymore
Top 100 Friendship Quotes | True Fr...
Top 100 Friendship Quotes | True Friends Quotes To Share

was this meant as a humerous question, or are you hoping for serious answers as well?

Humorous, serious - go crazy! I had originally thought this question a few months ago - I guess it was meant more as another take on "What do you think of yourself", but if it's thought provoking and fun, go with it.

It came to me while I was going through my old Archie comics from when I was a kid, and I remembered Betty saying something like "I love me / I think I'm grand / when I'm with me / I hold my hand". I thought it was goofy, but it made me think.

And I don't find it cocky to like yourself. I think that if you'd hang out with yourself, it shows you value yourself, which isn't a bad thing by any means.

I would give myself one chance, but if I showed up late then forget it. Friendship over. Also, if I kept completing my own sentences then I'd likely get annoyed with myself and this is also cause for friendship dismissal. Finally, I would likely try to get myself drunk and take advantage of myself which might be awkward since I'm not gay. However, I might also be strong enough to rebuff my own advances, and thereforee, be willing to save it all until marriage with myself.

I would give myself one chance, but if I showed up late then forget it. Friendship over. Also, if I kept completing my own sentences then I'd likely get annoyed with myself and this is also cause for friendship dismissal. Finally, I would likely try to get myself drunk and take advantage of me which might be awkward since I'm not gay. However, I might also be strong enough to rebuff my own advances, and thereforee, be willing to save it all until marriage with myself.

ROFL!!!! Very entertaining!

Archived