How long has it been...

CAgirl

Last Sunday night. Didn't orgasm but I didn't care, cos it was the best intimate sexual experience I've ever had. We learned a lot about each other that night.

Won't get to have sex with him again until 6 weeks! LDR sucks sometimes! I'm considering flying over for a day and renting a hotel just to have sex with him haha!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't get to have sex with him again until 6 weeks! LDR sucks sometimes! I'm considering flying over for a day and renting a hotel just to have sex with him haha!

I've felt like doing this on several occassions!! I think it would be so hot!

hk87

I've felt like doing this on several occassions!! I think it would be so hot!

hk87

It would be! The next time I seen him, we have a hotel booked for 3 nights, we're going out with a few friends on the Saturday and Sunday but we booked the Friday just so we could have our own time. The best thing is, I will be arriving at the hotel first and he will be arriving 2 hours later so I might do something, like dress up or something so when he walks in that door he's blown away and he's MINE for the rest of the night!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

I just miss the sex so much right now that I don't think I could wait til 6 weeks! ](*,)

7 days ago now. I'm also doing the LDR thing, so it's normally about 3-4 weeks between sex.

But I'm perfectly happy with that right now since I have loads of time inbetween visits to not have to worry about waxing or getting my hair done, or whether I'm wearing huge pants. Then when I do see him, all the sex we should be having is condensed into 3 nights and we can't keep our hands off each other

Archived