Boyfriend of 6 years told me he was gay... I'm devastated

I think you misunderstood what I said by 100% gay. There are people that lean very towards the gay end of the spectrum and can't fathom for a moment having sex with someone of the opposite gender - I would consider this 100% and a rarity. Most people are somewhere "in between". There are not many 100% straight people either, imo.

Also, I said WITHOUT stimulation, if you read the previous posts of that conversaion. Just an erection from someone stripping or being sexual, I don't believe gay men can get an erection from a woman stripping.

I'm a 100% gay... i've never had an erection due to a woman... and i don't think it's that rare. oh, and manual stimulation will eventually lead to an erection.

He doesn't have to be straight or bi to enjoy sex with you. People have raging hormones. It doesn't take very much to get people horny.

He needs to be attracted to you both physically and emotionally attracted to you for it to work out. He does sound emotionally attracted, but I'm not sure about the physical. Have you asked him?

I'm a 100% gay... i've never had an erection due to a woman... and i don't think it's that rare. oh, and manual stimulation will eventually lead to an erection.

Statistically .. about 1-3% of us are gay. And I think a few of those could get an erection from a woman (no stimulation). So I'd consider that rare.

heh, I actually enjoy each day of my life now, I wake up, do uni work, cook, go out, and even go to work, because i enjoy doing each thing, and if I were able to believe in supernatural gods, I'd feel blessed. I spend my waking hours either having fun or thinking about the next time i'm gonna have fun that day, as opposed to trying to forget things or ignore feelings, etc Its like living the dream I never dared dream about, because I thought it was impossible

Now do something crazy and controversial. It's fun. You can do these things when you're not attached to anybody. That's our advantage. Might as well use it. Use the money you would've spent on a family to get ahead. Devote time to your job that other people spend on family. Victory is yours! Seriously, this is my plan. Don't get in my way. Although, some worthy competition would be nice.

What thread am I writing in anyways?.. oh, another chick found out her bf is gay.. how original.....

Archived