Ahh...don't know what to dooo

Daijoubu

I have a guy friend I've known for a few months now and didn't have feelings for him until just recently. His suite mates kind of hinted that he liked me but I brushed it off since I only saw him as a friend at that time. Well, as soon I realized I liked him, I began flirting with him and he flirted back. Then my good friend who was still in a relationship told me she liked the same guy I did. I didn't tell her I also liked him and now they're in a relationship. Now I'm still friends with the guy I like, and it came up in conversation that if he knew I was coming back next semester, (I wasn't planning to) he would've dated me. We flirted like mad yesterday and just had a lot of fun hanging around in general but I feel bad for my girl friend who's just gotten out of a bad relationship and is really happy with my guy friend, even though they've only been dating for about a week. This semester is also over so none of us will be seeing each other until the end of January.

So I guess my quetion is this: should I tell my girl friend how I feel about my guy friend or do I just move on and forget about it?

I would move on...he says he would be dating you if you were back, well if he liked you that much he would have dated you anyways, so it's like you're his back up, once he's done with your friend, you're next.

Not worth risking the friendship, especially if she's a really good friend.

exactly what i would have said. he could have waited to date you if he was really into you. and telling your friend you like this guy won't do much good, especially to the friendship.

I would move on...he says he would be dating you if you were back, well if he liked you that much he would have dated you anyways, so it's like you're his back up, once he's done with your friend, you're next.

Not worth risking the friendship, especially if she's a really good friend.

Thanks for replying, that is exactly what I was thinking as well.

A woman liking the "guy friend" only after he's been claimed by another woman and is no longer available. I'm not 100% on this one, but could this be the first time something like this has ever happened in the history of the Universe?

If you had read my post correctly, you would know that I liked him before he was in a relationship.

Archived