"Sweetie pie" - good sign or bad?

device04

Hey,

When a girl says "you're a sweetie pie" and you're not dating, is that a good or bad sign? This is sort of a follow up to my thread earlier this week regarding a girl I've been hanging out with a lot but I've yet to make my move on.

Not sure what to make of this latest "signal" or "anti-signal", if you will.

What do you guys think?

-A

Take it for face value. She at least sees you in somewhat of an attractive/positive light. Then again she wouldnt say "Morning douchebag" unless she was your good good friend. I'd take that as more of a sign even.

Actually, "morning douchebag" is about even or maybe even slightly ahead in the race to get you laid if that's what you were hinting at.

Hey,

When a girl says "you're a sweetie pie" and you're not dating, is that a good or bad sign? This is sort of a follow up to my thread earlier this week regarding a girl I've been hanging out with a lot but I've yet to make my move on.

What do you guys think?

-A

It's neutral. It means nothing.

Hey,

What do you guys think?

-A

It's a bad sign when you are reading too much into what they are calling you. It means nothing.

Archived