Pantyhose

liquer

I guess If shes hot shes hot. My second grade teacher Mrs Simpson once had her skirt tucked in hers from the back. Boy she had a nice booty, but I was only eight. She was hot in pantyhose. As a kid I would imagine her chasing me home in her underwear. LOL!

lol, was she at least wearing undies under the pantyhose?

I think they can be sexy but it depends. i don't like the ones that are control top or whatever you call those. Just the ones that are sheer to the waist type, thats what my ex used to wear or the type that dancers wear. I think the Radio City Rockettes look great in them but they already apparently have nice legs to begin with. If the woman has nice legs to begin with, the hose make them even nicer. Its also sexy when you catch a woman adjusting them discreetly.

I went to Las Vegas for the first time several months ago and the cocktail waitresses wear them. The ones at my hotel(The Orleans) wore black ones with briefs and...

I think they can be sexy but it depends. i don't like the ones that are control top or whatever you call those. Just the ones that are sheer to the waist type, thats what my ex used to wear or the type that dancers wear. I think the Radio City Rockettes look great in them but they already apparently have nice legs to begin with. If the woman has nice legs to begin with, the hose make them even nicer. Its also sexy when you catch a woman adjusting them discreetly.

I went to Las Vegas for the first time several months ago and the cocktail waitresses wear them. The ones at my hotel(The Orleans) wore black ones with briefs and...

Black ones are the best.

I find them to be uncomfortable. And ugly at the top. Even if you are on the thin side they will squeeze the fat up over them & give you a muffintop.

Sorry but this made me laugh so much! what are pantyhose? tights?

I think stockings are ok, but those supsender thingies are horrible!

the only pantyhose I wear are black back seamed pantyhose like these with my suits in the winter...anything else reminds me of a grandma...

I do wear support tights when I work in the hospital under my scrubs though..suppose to help prevent varicose veins from being on my feet for 12 hrs at a time.

Archived