I am just curious...

RoxyGril

If you were to be on the last week of b.c. which they aren't the active pills which allows you to have your period. But, what I am wondering if there was a possibility of getting pregnant while you were on the non-active pills while having unprotected sex? I have been thinking about this b/c I that we have had sex before when I took my first non-active and I didn't start that day but would start the following day afterwards.

Is this possible at all that there is a change of getting pregnant even though we aren't wanting a kid at this point in time?

I have been taking my pills very day when I'm suppose to. But, I was just wondering if there maybe a possability of the happening.

There is always a possibility. I mean there are only 99% effective..but you really shouldn't worry about it so much because it is a very slim chance and it will most likely push your period back if you are stressing.

if you took the pills the right way the other 3 weeks, then you shouldn't have ovulated and therefore shouldn't be able to get pregnant because there is no egg to fertilize.

if there is a chance that you made a mistake, then there is a chance of pregnancy.

i'm 99.9 percent sure you are fine, though.

There is always a possibility. I mean there are only 99% effective..but you really shouldn't worry about it so much because it is a very slim chance and it will most likely push your period back if you are stressing.

In reality birth control pills are only like 93-97% in normal circumstances and that number lowers when you add on other things (antibiotics, other meds, accuracy with taking them, etc..) that most people don't think about when on birth control pills.

But. yes, Op there is always a chance even when on the pill and taking it ALL the time. I have known a couple of girls who have gotten pregnant while taking their pills at the same time every day, given it's a low chance but it is there. There isn't any more or less of a chance during your non active pills as long as you take your regular pills like you're supposed to.

Archived