Why do I suck when it comes to guys!!!

firefox82

I have had a crush on my friends brother for a while, but he has always had a gf. I was over at her (my friend) place for dinner with a bunch of ppl and her brother (sans gf). The night went on and we started drinking. The brother and I flirted like mad and then he came back to my place. We chated all night and then ended up having sober sex in the AM. He told me he has had a crush on me for a longtime and things we'd have fun together. We left things at that about 2 weeks ago. I found out that he broke up with his gf on the weekend (from a mutual friend) and then he emailed me asking me out for a drink. I called him and he didn't respond. Later that night he texted me saying he wants to get to know me. I said that would be fun...and then again no response. Should I give him space, is he into me? I feel like I am always in a situation like this!!

he was in the breaking up process... why is it wrong to sleep with the guy? I like sex.

I'm not saying that it was wrong, as that's your personal choice. But, I feel that you would have been better able to judge his interest level if you had dated him, and spent more time with him first.

Just my opinion...Take care

What do you like better - sex early on or getting to know a guy with potential for a serious relationship? If the latter, then accept that having sex early on makes it less likely that a serious relationship will develop, for several reasons. If the former, continue to have casual sex and accept the consequences.

I would say that you're in a situation like this because you decided that having sex with him right off the bat, outweighed your question of if he's really into you, or not.

Not to sound mean, but if you had dated him, and got to know him first, this situation could have been avoided.

he was in the breaking up process... why is it wrong to sleep with the guy? I like sex.

not wrong at all as you are an adult with needs too.

who knows why he's being aloof now. maybe he's talking to the ex again. you contacted him last, it's his choice to hit you up.

is it wrong? no, not really, depends on your morality values. but i do think it is disrespectful. yes you like sex but there are ways to get sex without sleeping with a guy who was committed to someone else at the time. it was disrespectful to her. yes, while he was in the process of breaking up, he was not a free man.

if you slept with him, thinking it was an emotional connection, it is wrong to yourself. it might've been in the moment, but it wasn't a true emotional connection.

another thing, how can you trust a guy who did that to someone else? someone they obviously cared a lot about at some point? like what people always say, if they do it to others, they'll do it to you too. just because a relationship is ending doesn't mean he should treat her with such disrespect.

and fyi, i'm not judging you. i've been the other girl before and this is my views on the entire thing. i justified it with all that, but at the end of the day, i know it wasn't justifiable. trying to justify it with "i like sex" is even worse and can even earn a name for yourself if you catch my drift. sex is great,it's the other things associated it with it that you have to also consider (like the feelings of those who could be affected).

I like the way you think, don't listen to these ppl. I have two friends at work, they were both in bad relationships, they hooked up, and they've been dating since June, and they're happy as can be.

You sleeping with him while he was with his girl is 100% on him, now I will also say that Karma's a * * * * * , but if you don't know his girlfriend, or if you don't like her than you have nothing to feel bad about. Just realize that if the two of you do date, and you get in a fight, there's always the potential that he might do that to you.

I would call or text him one more time but then

Archived