Girls under 25, what are your opinions on balding guys?

bertissim0

Say you're a girl in the range of 21-26 or so, and you meet a guy that doesn't exactly have a full head of hair. Do you automatically put him off as "not attractive" and whatnot? Is it that big of a deal with girls, or is it like with the penis size where guys tend to care more, and girls usually look for other aspects than just package size.

Do you automatically put him off as "not attractive" and whatnot?

Nope, my best guy friend is 25 and balding and I still think he is extremely attractive and if I was single and met him under other circumstances I would date him even though he is balding.

Is it that big of a deal with girls, or is it like with the penis size where guys tend to care more, and girls usually look for other aspects than just package size.

I don't think it is that big of a deal to most girls, however just like with anything else it's a personal preference. Some will, some won't.

IMO, it depends on how he wears the rest of his hair. If the rest of his hair is short/shaved, then most of the time it doesn't look bad. But if he wears the rest of his hair more longish, like he doesn't realize he's going bald, then it's more noticeable and looks worse.

So you aren't digging the comb-overs? lol. I know if I was starting to bald I would probably shave my head because then people would think I was doing it by choice. That would probably help. Plus, you can model yourself after Vin Diesel. He's a BA.

So you aren't digging the comb-overs? lol. I know if I was starting to bald I would probably shave my head because then people would think I was doing it by choice. That would probably help. Plus, you can model yourself after Vin Diesel. He's a BA.

LOL I can't stand the comb overs. Dude you're not fooling anybody! Just be bald. 8)

Say you're a girl in the range of 21-26 or so, and you meet a guy that doesn't exactly have a full head of hair. Do you automatically put him off as "not attractive" and whatnot? Is it that big of a deal with girls, or is it like with the penis size where guys tend to care more, and girls usually look for other aspects than just package size.

I think if you're going bald then shave it or keep it buzzed....waaaaay more attractive then trying to keep it long and having a balding spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived