Low energy and chronic pain

kuiks8

Isn't your ex husband in Ontario? Are you going back to Vancouver and only in Ontairo temporarily? Stress and aggravation can really impact the well-being of the body...mysterious aches and pains that suddenly disappear when the stressful situation disappears. Perhaps it is all tied in with the stress of your marriage ending and tying up the loose ends.

It sounds like you could be vitamin deficient or anemic. If you have been binge eating and not getting proper nutrients, that can happen.

Take some 'stress' vitamins specifically designed for when your body has been under stress... these are high in B-complex. Also make sure you get enough iron. Take mega-vitamins for a few days along with iron and see if you don't perk right up.

Isn't your ex husband in Ontario? Are you going back to Vancouver and only in Ontairo temporarily? Stress and aggravation can really impact the well-being of the body...mysterious aches and pains that suddenly disappear when the stressful situation disappears. Perhaps it is all tied in with the stress of your marriage ending and tying up the loose ends.

I am back in Vancouver, i was in Ontario visiting...

i am definitely dealing with stress pretty much non stop...

I am working on it though!

It sounds like you could be vitamin deficient or anemic. If you have been binge eating and not getting proper nutrients, that can happen.

Take some 'stress' vitamins specifically designed for when your body has been under stress... these are high in B-complex. Also make sure you get enough iron. Take mega-vitamins for a few days along with iron and see if you don't perk right up.

Are there vitamins just for stress?

how are you today?

UGH!!! more stressed but thanks for asking! on a bright note my eating is controlled today so that's good!

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but have you had your thyroid checked.

I also noted a big difference in pain and the way I felt when I lived in BC. The air has so much moisture in it!!

It could just be stress though, it's amazing how much stress can affect our bodies.

Archived