Low energy and chronic pain

kuiks8

Mental Health, Mindfulness and YouT...
Mental Health, Mindfulness and YouTube

I am so tired lately! I try and psych myself out to work out when I get home but when i finally get here I am soo tired. This has been happening for the past month since I left to go to Ontario at the beginning of October. Before that I was working out 4-6x per week. My headaches have been constant and daily and my upper back pain has been excruciating.

I need to boost up my energy so i can get back to working out.

Any ideas?

Hey,

When you eat the body slows down so it can process the food. If you are eating a bit more, plus eating the wrong types of stuff, and then not exercising on top, you will probably feel lethargic and sluggish.

My money's on eating a bit better and getting back on the exercise. If only it was so easy.......

Get a BIG jug of Pomegranate juice.......that stuff works wonders on your body. After I had my jaw surgery, I had absolutely no energy. I drank so much pomegranate juice! Strengthens your immune system and makes you feel much more energetic. I never felt so healthy before. Of course now I am back to drinking soda...

Ya, your diet plays a really key role in your energy level. Water should help a bit with the headaches and back-pains. It sounds like work is pretty tiring. Is there anything other than working out that helps you relieve stress?

Somewhat...i have been trying to see friends as much as possible which always helps...I have been going for long walks which also helps.

Hey,

When you eat the body slows down so it can process the food. If you are eating a bit more, plus eating the wrong types of stuff, and then not exercising on top, you will probably feel lethargic and sluggish.

My money's on eating a bit better and getting back on the exercise. If only it was so easy.......

LOL!!! exactly...I have been so stressed and emotional lately so it's all gone to crap...but i am working on getting back to a better place for sure...

i think there is something troubling you.. maybe the stress agent can be dealt with and things will get back on track... meanwhile you can sustain yourself with vit B complex.. i drink berocca for that kind of energy boast...

Berocca? what is that?

Get a BIG jug of Pomegranate juice.......that stuff works wonders on your body.

I will do that...thanks!

You go to improve your metabolism kuiks...... life begins and ends in the gut... the gut is a very vital system in the human body.... anything that improves digestion will give you more energy..

Cod Liver Oil improves digestion... you will immediately notice a major difference (provided you choose the right brand). Plus, CLO is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Omega 3s. Cayenne Pepper is a great herb that aids in digestion and is another good choice.

You go to improve your metabolism kuiks...... life begins and ends in the gut... the gut is a very vital system in the human body.... anything that improves digestion will give you more energy..

Cod Liver Oil improves digestion... you will immediately notice a major difference (provided you choose the right brand). Plus, CLO is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Omega 3s. Cayenne Pepper is a great herb that aids in digestion and is another good choice.

i will try that grym thanks...the CLO that is...lol

sure

here is a link removed for ya..

plz do give it a try... when digestion improves, metabolism shoots up, and you will find a lot of physical and emotional energy.

I have heard good things about CLO as well. Definitely give that a try. I think I might as well

I drink Goji juice when I feel fatigued. Gives you a LOT of energy and boosts up your immune system. All natural to. It's pricey though, my parents buy it for me.

and you drink it by itself?

Have you ever tried wheat grass kuiks?

No...i heard it doesn't taste very good though lol! How often do you drink it?

back pain, fatigue...also symptoms of pregnancy... could you be pregnant?

I hope not!!!

Pretty sure I am infertile!!

something bothering you kuiks? you need to rant?

I think i have been ranting up and down the forum for the past while...i am a pretty happy person I just have a lot going on and I hold my stress in...I clench my jaw and my muscles are ALWAYS super tight...chronically stressed...

I think i have been ranting up and down the forum for the past while...i am a pretty happy person I just have a lot going on and I hold my stress in...I clench my jaw and my muscles are ALWAYS super tight...chronically stressed...

i have been in your situation the past few months... chronically... i think you have posted in some of my threads too.. i finally got out of it when i put down everything on hand... went on a short trip to a foreign land... look for a friend there.. and all we did was to eat and chill and meeting his friends in his country.. when i came home... i felt so much better... although nothing in my situation have changed... the way i feel about things certainly changed... i feel lighter.. and so much happier... i remembered in some of your post, you are a God fearing believer... so i pray that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds...

may peace be with you and angels follow you... god bless..

Archived